Print Fusion

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
just been enjoying watching this hour, which is new to me, and I loved some of the items..I do go for bold colours and prints. Don't "do" dresses these days as they don't tend to look right with the sensible shoes I have to wear, but am torn over a couple of the tunics..might go and have a look on the website now and make my mind up, yay or nay..!

PS is model Abby new? She's lovely...some folks have all the luck don't they, tall and slim with lovely looks - makes yer sick really..!!:envy:

I'm thinking the same way as you BusyMum, loved loved loved that peacock feather print, might have to look on the website to see if there's anything left in my size.

I've got a print fusion dress, and I love it, it's very 70's in design, but up to date iykwim! Wouldn't mind getting another, but they're just far too expesive for what they are, and that is acrylic. The one I've got my eye on is £50 so absolutely no way am I going to buy it. The last one I got was £36 or something like that, and I was loathe to part with the money then, but I just loved it so had to have it!

Just ordered 149459 in both colour options. I think that I will wear them quite a lot over the next few months. They seem similar to Tiana B dresses but with a better length for me. Looking forward to receiving these and I will report back.

This version of the OTO reminds me of the Dr Who titles when we had a black and white TV!

Jude xx

Attachments

• 149458.jpg
    149458.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 148
Far too loud prints for me and yet more fab polyester:dull:

Actually, did you hear Julia refer to one of the dresses as 'very loud' just now? :talking::drunk: - I don't think she actually mean to say it, because she very quickly corrected herself subsequently and used the word 'vibrant' instead - she was referring to the fact they hadn't got a sample of one of them to show and then said 'it was in navy, a very loud print...' :happy:.

Actually, did you hear Julia refer to one of the dresses as 'very loud' just now? :talking::drunk: - I don't think she actually mean to say it, because she very quickly corrected herself subsequently and used the word 'vibrant' instead - she was referring to the fact they hadn't got a sample of one of them to show and then said 'it was in navy, a very loud print...' :happy:.

I said it first!:cheeky: There's something really 'vibrant' on now in pink & yellow...

Latest posts

Back