Recent RN TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

lilian

Registered Shopper
Not then best reviews for the recent TSV. Lots returning their dresses due to the appalling sizing.

Last edited:
I adore mine, I bought it in the black and wish i'd taken advantage and bought purple and red too. I ordered a 14, as thats what size I am, sometimes I verge on a 16 in other clothes, and was dreading it arriving as the day after ordering, started to read about the sizing issues. It arrived and I tried it on, it fits like a glove and is stunning. so much so that I made the pic of me wearing it, my FB profile pic as it gave me a brilliant shape.

i'm 5ft 6 and it was a great length on me too. Not sure why all the complaining about the sizing. I was really shocked that it fitted once i'd read the hype about it being small fitting.

Noticed Julia had a purple one on earlier today. Its the first thing I've had from them fashion wise and i'll def return to ronnie nicole items... won't be going mental with the other ranges lol

You look fab Queen Bee, thanks for uploading the photos. I have a couple of RN dresses and if anything I go down a size beacuse I want my tummy flattened as much as possible, but the lining doesn't flatten my bust. I'm only 5' so the length is good for me, though some find them too short.

Jude xx

You look fab Queen Bee, thanks for uploading the photos. I have a couple of RN dresses and if anything I go down a size beacuse I want my tummy flattened as much as possible, but the lining doesn't flatten my bust. I'm only 5' so the length is good for me, though some find them too short.

Jude xx

i'm thrilled you like her dresses, I suppose it must be a body shape thing or people are ordering the size they think they are hoping the oh so slim will pull them in more. it doesnt really pull anything in on me, it really just hides the knicker lines and gives a smoother silouhette. I am def going back for more.

have you any of her wrap dresses?

Queen bee you look great in that dress!

I think a lot of people end up with RN being too tight as QVC tell us toorder according to bust size. Now I am pearshaped so if I went with my bust size I would be in a size 14, but no way am I a 14 on my bottom half!

I ordered 3 RN in 16, two of them (tunic style) fit great, but one of them was a dress similar to the TSV with a low neckline & it was gaping badly to the point of being indecent!! So that's going back.

But I think buying clothes without trying them on is always going to be trial & error, as we are all different shapes regardless of dress size.

I don't generally like fashion on QVC but I do like RN, will definitely order more but will stick to the tunic style. Length isn't an issue for me with these either, as I wear over leggings, but at 5 ft 8 they would be far too short for me to wear on their own as a dress.

Latest posts

Back