All For Eve

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
I just saw the very opening of the launch of this range on QVC around an hour ago, but then had to take a phone call and didn't see the products being demonstrated or talked about. Apparently it's new and has been developed in connection with a gynaecological cancer charity, to which all net profits are donated. I've done a quick search online and it's now available in larger Boots stores as well as the obvious suspects ie. Harvey Nicks, Harrods etc and is going into John Lewis and Debenhams soon (but I found it on lookfantastic.com free P&P and 7% cashback :nod:). Just wondered if anyone had tried it or saw the presentation and can give some more info? :handshake:

I just saw the very opening of the launch of this range on QVC around an hour ago, but then had to take a phone call and didn't see the products being demonstrated or talked about. Apparently it's new and has been developed in connection with a gynaecological cancer charity, to which all net profits are donated. I've done a quick search online and it's now available in larger Boots stores as well as the obvious suspects ie. Harvey Nicks, Harrods etc and is going into John Lewis and Debenhams soon (but I found it on lookfantastic.com free P&P and 7% cashback :nod:). Just wondered if anyone had tried it or saw the presentation and can give some more info? :handshake:

havent used this but the prices are very good, and Boots have got a 3 for 2 on at the mo, so good bargain to try it and see.

prices are really good shower gels are about £5 and body moisturisers about £8-£10,surprised QVC are to stock this as it is so much cheaper than anything else they sell

will be interesting to see how their prices compare to Boots

Thanks everyone for your responses. I've looked on the All For Eve (keep wanting to say All About Eve!) website and there's a list of Boots stockists, sadly my local branch isn't one of them. Have looked on Boots' website and prices do seem good, they are on three for two as Ilovelulu says, and you can have them delivered to your store, but virtually all products are out of stock at the mo :sad:. Might order from lookfantastic or be forced to take a trip to the great metropolis that is Manchester (leaping reindeers and all :giggle:.) Will report back when I've tried them :up:

Thanks everyone for your responses. I've looked on the All For Eve (keep wanting to say All About Eve!) website and there's a list of Boots stockists, sadly my local branch isn't one of them. Have looked on Boots' website and prices do seem good, they are on three for two as Ilovelulu says, and you can have them delivered to your store, but virtually all products are out of stock at the mo :sad:. Might order from lookfantastic or be forced to take a trip to the great metropolis that is Manchester (leaping reindeers and all :giggle:.) Will report back when I've tried them :up:

Leaping reindeers??? Yikes, I'll be in Manchester on Thursday....am I wise? Perhaps I should buy anything I fancy from the All for Eve range off the Q then? :cheeky:

Seriously, this sounds like a great range ad I'm in favour of someof the profits going to charity.

Leaping reindeers??? Yikes, I'll be in Manchester on Thursday....am I wise? Perhaps I should buy anything I fancy from the All for Eve range off the Q then? :cheeky:

Seriously, this sounds like a great range ad I'm in favour of someof the profits going to charity.

Hello Calvin, yes we were discussing horrendous Christmas city centre displays, and Silver Fox informs us that the infamous Mancunian leaping reindeers are in their rightful place :giggle:

http://forum.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24776

I agree re: the profits from this range, and it does seem very well priced too :nod:

Latest posts

Back