Outerwear by Trespass TSV Tues 2nd Nov

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ArtDeco

Registered Shopper
Any idea what tomorrow's TSV might be? The subliminal message says a jacket (as opposed to a fleece!) Any griff would be much appreciated :handshake:

I saw the 'subliminal' too and am very pleased it will be a jacket because I am after a 3-in-1 or at least a cosy fully waterproof/windproof jacket of a decent length. I'm alright now for fleeces having visited our local Trespass store on Saturday and managingto snaggle 2 Pera fleeces for £14.99! Very pleased with myself, I was too!

I saw the 'subliminal' too and am very pleased it will be a jacket because I am after a 3-in-1 or at least a cosy fully waterproof/windproof jacket of a decent length. I'm alright now for fleeces having visited our local Trespass store on Saturday and managingto snaggle 2 Pera fleeces for £14.99! Very pleased with myself, I was too!

Well here it is:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.a...cid.TSV ?cm_re=Spotlight-_-TSV-_-Image:148574

Not for me this time I'm afraid - but my local branch has a near-permanent sale so I'm hoping to pick up some bargains too!

I watched the midnight presentation and found it very frustrating. Precious little information about what the jacket is made of, how light/warm it is, is it washable, is it breathable etc. Then Glen described all 4 of the colour options as 'crisp' and suitable for walking the dog in. Not helpful.

I watched the midnight presentation and found it very frustrating. Precious little information about what the jacket is made of, how light/warm it is, is it washable, is it breathable etc. Then Glen described all 4 of the colour options as 'crisp' and suitable for walking the dog in. Not helpful.

I agree! It was terrible; nothing about the amount or type of pockets, nothing about the cuffs, or the hood and nothing about washing. The later presentation was a bit better but honestly they need to walk you around the garment and give the sizes first off. The colours we can see for oursleves. It is good value though, if I didn't already have something similar (that I bought from QVC years ago) I would have bought the purple one.

Also if you add the pandp the cost is almost the same as the qvc price and ot a great saving really. I agree you need to kow how warm it is. Also she said water resistancy lasts 20 washes which they dont say with other jackets.

I really like it - especially the red - but am gonna save my pennies.I think you need to feel how warm a coat is,I need to try on for size and the P&P is too high if I'm disappointed.So all in all,can't be bothered!!!

Blacks have north face jackets, if you want a light weight walking jacket - buy one get one half price see details in the drop.

Latest posts

Back