An Elemis TSV before Christmas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Daisygirl

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone, I was just wondering :thinking: if anyone knows if there is going to be an Elemis TSV before Christmas as I've nearly run out of my PCMC and it would be really good if there was one containing some :) Can't seem to see it on the TV shows list :(

Many thanks in advance :up::heart:

A little bird told me that the 5th December Elemis TSV may well contain:

a full size Shower ?????
full size Brand New ????
exclusive super size Body ????,
travel and PCM 30ml
bag

for under £40 !

Right peeps listen up PLEASE........

I subscribe to Psychologies magazine and have just received the December issue and guess whats inside??

Only a QVC card with picture and details ( minus the item number and price )of the December TSV !!!!

I'll try and describe as best as I can but if anyone wants me to take a piccie of the postcard and send it to their I-phone and they know how to put it on the forum feel free to PM me your mobile number

ELEMIS DELUXE FACE AND BODY EXOTIC COLLECTION AT A ONCE -IN-EVERY-20-YEARS' PRICE

THIS GORGEOUS COLLECTION INCLUDES THE WORLDWIDE LAUNCH OF MELTING CLEANSING GEL AWARD WINNING PCMC EXOTIC FRANGIPANI MONOI BATH AND SHOWER CREAM AND SKIN NOURISHING HAND AND BODY LOTION.

picture shows a 30ml PCMC, 200ml Fragipani Monoi Melt Cream , a tube of the new Melting Cleansing Gel ( which is the same size as the Frangipani tube so ?? 200 mls), and a large bottle with pump (again the same sizish as the tubes) the blurb says one item is supersized so I cant work out which item it is!

Oh theres also a silver bag with a flap over top!

Sorry for the crappy descriptions but hope it helps some FM

I am going to have get my daughter to log on at midnight and get me one or two if it is that.
I will be in the air coming back from Chicago when it is launched!! wont get home till that morning and dont want to miss out Keely also mentions payment method being the best on facebook

OOH! Even I'm excited by this and I rarely buy Elemis, largely due to the price. I think I've come to the conclusion that PCMC doesn't agree with me but if it's less than £40 then it's worth it for the other stuff and the PCMC can go on evil bay or present for one of the sisters. I'm away that weekend too so I've already warned the husband that he may wait up till midnight, I can see this one going long before the morning repeats unless they get in a buttload of stock...

yay!

Tx

This is the biggest selling TSV for Xmas so they'll have enough to last well into the evening. They know that putting it on 4 easy pay means a lot more people buy and many of us multibuy - I'll be getting 2 or 3 for me!

Well I've been disappointed by Decleor, Bare Escentuals and the Laura Geller and Smashbox coming up, which has saved me a fortune. This is obviously the one I've been waiting for. Have a stash of PCMC but the kit looks amazing value. At last a decent beauty TSV!

Just to clarify, will the set include the Monoi 200ml Shower Gel or the Monoi Melt Bottle? Many thanks :bandit:

Latest posts

Back