charlie lapson

• Thread starter Deleted member 3549
  • Start date
ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Deleted member 3549

Guest Shopper
Can i just say this this man truly gives me the creeps with his creepy smile!
Caught two minutes of his show where he is suggesting you buy every colour of a certain ring so you can 'stack' them.....oh more likely you make more money mate...

Where would he be without 'Desperate Housewives'. In reality his bags etc are not worn by major stars but people from TV series where they are probably given things under contractual obligations.

If you look at his bags, QVC are discounting them massively...says something about how well they sell.

I find his bags unbelievably overpriced and totally over the top! Sorry but no one in Hollywood would be seen dead with his bags, unless under a contract as MissKat points out or given them as a freebie!

If I "allowed" myself to spend £150 + on a handbag it would be an investment in a classic style and colour, not one of the ultra-violet snakeskin or chocolate ice cream sundae colours. The fashion colours should be reserved for fashion bags at fashion prices, so they can be replaced when they are off trend.

I've got my eye on a lovely dark red patent bag and matching purse in M&S. It's faux but looks lovely. Hope Father Christmas is reading this - I have been a very good girl this year. :giggle:

the only good thing about him and his bags is the amount of laughing I do when I watch his shows! I'm going home tonight to watch the 8pm show and just before I will phone my wee sister and we then proceed to rip the pee out of him and his bags! Its like a ritual for us now! We always joke that its the worst bag we've seen until they bring on another one and its even worse than the last! cup of tea, slanket at the ready and phone in hand! :coffee::mysmilie_483:

Awful bags, haven't seen one which I like in any way.They say leather, but look plastic, gawdy colours & the prices! Wouldn't look out of place on a market stall with a 50p price tag.But what would I know not being one of the Hollywood glam set.

Awful bags, haven't seen one which I like in any way.They say leather, but look plastic, gawdy colours & the prices! Wouldn't look out of place on a market stall with a 50p price tag.But what would I know not being one of the Hollywood glam set.

CANVAS hobo £122.28 anniv. price (£193.75 full) :mysmilie_505:
Got the sound down (wonder why) some of the base materials look like Travelon nylon specials.

Latest posts

Back