Pipa's hair...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
how can she present a hair products show without hanging her over processed barnett in shame!
She should be wearing a hat:wave:

It is dull and dead looking and looks a peachy colour with under tones of blue/black..awful and unflattering.
God knows what it will be like in a decade!!

how can she present a hair products show without hanging her over processed barnett in shame!
She should be wearing a hat:wave:

It is dull and dead looking and looks a peachy colour with under tones of blue/black..awful and unflattering.
God knows what it will be like in a decade!!

she certainly does abuse it doesn't she?! I suppose I did in the 60s with back-combing and lacquering it to death, but I never went in much for having it coloured, other than the stuff you use at home occasionally - I don't suppose bleaching does it any favours over a period of time...

enjoying the model - Carol Ann is it? - I LOVE her hair...mine isn't that silver, I'm more salt & pepper but I think hers looks great!

She wears her hair so short that any damage is regularly given the chop. Would be horrendous if it was longer but I quite like it as it is.

I like Pipa's hair, it really suits her. Yeah yeah yeah:cheeky:

As much as I like Pippa I think her hair lets her down. Skunk comes to mind.:giggle:

I like the style of her hair..but the colour is just awful and it looks so unhealthy,not a hint of shine or softness.

I abuse my own hair,just as much as pipa does hers,if not more:giggle: but I'm waiting for her to turn it red as she promised she would not long ago - it suits her much better...........I'm a platinum blonde myself..........but don't like pipa's two tone version:confused:

I love her haircut. She's got pretty elfin features and great bone structure so she can really carry it off. I wish I could get away with a Pipa or Amica hairdo. I have to agree with many others about the colour though. The skunk look doesn't do anything for her.

Latest posts

Back