Nail Inc show - 3 November 10pm

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

QVC Princess

Beauty Addict
We were talking last week about the possible Nails Inc TSV coming up and reminised about the 10 bottle TSV for £20. Well on last nights 10pm hour they were offering 20 bottles for intro price of around the £90(just under) plus £7 p&p!! I think this confirms that the 10 bottles for £20 time is well and truly over eh!! It will be interesting to find out the contents(and price) of the up and coming TSV(another thread). I was tempted by the metallics collection(gold,silver and champagne) on last nights show - has anyone tried them, if so what did you think?

We were talking last week about the possible Nails Inc TSV coming up and reminised about the 10 bottle TSV for £20. Well on last nights 10pm hour they were offering 20 bottles for intro price of around the £90(just under) plus £7 p&p!! I think this confirms that the 10 bottles for £20 time is well and truly over eh!! It will be interesting to find out the contents(and price) of the up and coming TSV(another thread). I was tempted by the metallics collection(gold,silver and champagne) on last nights show - has anyone tried them, if so what did you think?

Well now, I have just bought the current issue of the magazine "Glamour" and there is a free gift this month of a full size Nails Inc varnish. As the magazine is only £2, you could buy 10 mags at a cost of £20! :cheeky: Mind you, as there are only 4 different colours to choose from, there would be a bit of duplication of shades involved. :tongue:

well i got the saville row colour from the mag, so looking forward to trying that tonight!

a bit off topic but whats your favourite colour?

My favourite is Victoria, I love it! I was hoping that might be one of the freebies with Glamour.

well the hempstead heath one is a nice red which is a free one, not as dark as victoria (if I'm thinking of the right one).

My fav is Belgrave Place (bright fushia pink one - I think!). Any bright pinks are good with me.

When i checked out the free offer in Glamour i realised i had all four colours!! - i still bought the mag but gave the polish away to a lovely(and glamourous) older neighbour of mine,she was delighted. It is great that Nails inc can give away current colours in a free gift. IloveLulu have you tried Montrose Place - its a vibrant fuschia shimmer - lovely(i love bright pinks too). Roll on the TSV.

When i checked out the free offer in Glamour i realised i had all four colours!! - i still bought the mag but gave the polish away to a lovely(and glamourous) older neighbour of mine,she was delighted. It is great that Nails inc can give away current colours in a free gift. IloveLulu have you tried Montrose Place - its a vibrant fuschia shimmer - lovely(i love bright pinks too). Roll on the TSV.

thanks Princess! its probably Montrose Place I'm thinking of! love all the pinks! although I aint that much of a girly girl!! lol

I really seem to struggle with nail polish and do have plenty Nails Inc stored away.
I've given up as I have found Nails Inc, Leighton Denny and OPI as well as high street brands hard to get to completely dry. :confused:

I've just painted my nails with Jermyn Street from the magazine I bought. It's a lovely smooth milk chocolatey shade with hints of mauve/lilac as you move. Not bad for 2 squid!! :smirk:

I really seem to struggle with nail polish and do have plenty Nails Inc stored away.
I've given up as I have found Nails Inc, Leighton Denny and OPI as well as high street brands hard to get to completely dry. :confused:

You need to invest in this set - it's fabulous! I painted my nails 10 minutes ago and here I am typing away already!! One coat of the basecoat, 2 coats of colour and a coat of the top coat! Seemples! :wave:

I've just painted my nails with Jermyn Street from the magazine I bought. It's a lovely smooth milk chocolatey shade with hints of mauve/lilac as you move. Not bad for 2 squid!! :smirk:

That maybe the colour I went for when Nails Inc did the free nail varnish offer from their web site a while back.
Need to hunt the bottle out as I like the look of the shade, really need to try to perfect my painting skills. :whew:

You need to invest in this set - it's fabulous! I painted my nails 10 minutes ago and here I am typing away already!! One coat of the basecoat, 2 coats of colour and a coat of the top coat! Seemples! :wave:

Flipping heck think I must be putting too thick a coat on my one would never be set in 10 minutes

Hiya Bags - i used to have problems with applying/drying nail polish/lacquer however since preparing my nails - clean,quickbuff,base coat,two thin coats of colour and then top coat - for me the Nails inc caviar top coat is the quickest to dry(45 secs) but OPI quick dry top coat is good too. I've never looked back(my manicures last a week if i want them to) and always have colour on my nails - hands and tootsies. Good Luck.

thanks Princess! its probably Montrose Place I'm thinking of! love all the pinks! although I aint that much of a girly girl!! lol

Me neither!! i am very feminine but love a good diy project(when i'm able) - i tiled my bathroom last year. But i did it wearing pink lacquer/polish!! Look after yourselfx

Hiya Bags - i used to have problems with applying/drying nail polish/lacquer however since preparing my nails - clean,quickbuff,base coat,two thin coats of colour and then top coat - for me the Nails inc caviar top coat is the quickest to dry(45 secs) but OPI quick dry top coat is good too. I've never looked back(my manicures last a week if i want them to) and always have colour on my nails - hands and tootsies. Good Luck.

Thanks Princess for your help, much appreciated.

I've got an OPI quick dry will have to hunt out my supplies and have a play.

:giggle: The other week someone commented on how nice my nails looked and that she really liked my french manicure. Had to admit which she was shocked about was it was two coats of Nailtiques treatment.:giggle:

:bear:

Another good tip re colour application is to have the LD corrector liquid and brush or the OPI corrector pen handy - equally a small and slim paint brush(or similar) plus some nail varnish remover is good. After painting nails, touch up any boo boos using above - this gives a professional finish to your manicure/pedicure. Painting the inside free edge of nails with colour and top coat(Nails inc caviar is my favourite) helps re preventing chipping when typing etc(Ali Young top tip).

My nails tend to be too short to paint the free edge, and the wonder of Nail Envy hasn't helped - mind you, I'm not exactly keeping up the treatment, I always forget about it.

This thread makes me want to try the Caviar topcoat, might stop my manicure being ruined after 1 day (tops!).

Latest posts

Back