Eyesential

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lisle

Registered Shopper
Apologies if this has been covered before but I can't find any search facility in the forum.

Can anyone comment on using Eyesential under liquid foundation? I've seen the presentations of this product on different channels many times over the years and I'm now at the point where I think I might need it! I think Dave Bradford was presenting a show a few months ago and he mentioned that you couldn't use liquid foundation over the top of this product but the tv was on in the background so I didn't catch the whole conversation. I've watched a few times since and this fact has never been mentioned again.

I use liquid foundation and I haven't found any of the mineral ones that come in a pinky fair colour, they are all to beige for me. It makes sense that, if you apply a liquid over Eyesential it would just remove it so it seems like it will be no good for me. Who does use it then? As their sales pitch suggests that some people might keep it for special occasions then you aren't going to go to a big event with no make up I wouldn't have thought?

Anyone got any application tips for this product or is it a waste of time unless you have perfect skin tone?

They do indeed say Liquid foundation is a complete no-no as it will dissolve the eyesential. They always laughably say to use all over your face BAR the eyesentialled bit, so you'd look like a panda hehe.

I am getting on well with mineral foundation from superdrug would you believe at £5 a pot, great stuff, try there or Boots maybe they will have your colour?

If even the presenters say No to liquid foundation I would steer well clear mate.
You know they say the absolute minimum if its negative :p

Hope that helps, but seriously the SD mineral stuff is great.

Apologies if this has been covered before but I can't find any search facility in the forum.

Can anyone comment on using Eyesential under liquid foundation? I've seen the presentations of this product on different channels many times over the years and I'm now at the point where I think I might need it! I think Dave Bradford was presenting a show a few months ago and he mentioned that you couldn't use liquid foundation over the top of this product but the tv was on in the background so I didn't catch the whole conversation. I've watched a few times since and this fact has never been mentioned again.

I use liquid foundation and I haven't found any of the mineral ones that come in a pinky fair colour, they are all to beige for me. It makes sense that, if you apply a liquid over Eyesential it would just remove it so it seems like it will be no good for me. Who does use it then? As their sales pitch suggests that some people might keep it for special occasions then you aren't going to go to a big event with no make up I wouldn't have thought?

Anyone got any application tips for this product or is it a waste of time unless you have perfect skin tone?

hi,

i bought eyesential for my mum in March of this year for Mothers Day with some face cream and she is bowled over with it, and she is right, it really works well on her, and although she is 70 this year she honestly only looks 55 without it but it really helps her too so i have puffiness around my eyes but no wrinkles yet and so i use mine that i bought and you would know i had it on so ive lobbed it to the back of my make up draw till next year lol!!! but, it does work and the more you need it the more it works , its fantastic, and also you have to play with it a bit, cause you get a white flakiness if not put on properly, takes getting used to as you need the least least amount ......really!!! tiniest, like you havent even got it on, lasts months and months my mum is still on her first bottle i bought her and she uses it 3-5 times a week, hope it helps

angel x

Latest posts

Back