Delivery!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pimms

Registered Shopper
This arrived about half an hour ago - item no. 515456 (I can't do TJC product thingys any more). It's Brazilian pink amethyst pear-cut pendant in white gold - very, very plain setting and gorgeous. I saw it on the web auctions a couple of days ago and nabbed it. I wanted it to go with a ring I got a while ago (482325). The ring is the palest pink amethyst I've seen - my sister thought I'd bought myself an 18 x 13 kunzite! The pendant is a shade mauver, and they look lovely together. I'm very, very happy :D

Ohh it sounds gorgeous:D Are you related to Mr Jones because you've both got the same siggy?:eek:

Just ignore me Pimms it was an advert for Grace Jones hahahaha. What a silly billy I am:eek:

Last edited:
ohh it sounds gorgeous:d are you related to mr jones because you've both got the same siggy?:eek:

Just ignore me pimms it was an advert for grace jones hahahaha. What a silly billy i am:eek:

(my smilies aren't working, but I thought this was very funny!)

Last edited:
Love the colour of those two amethysts Pimms:D

lol MOMAD:D:D

Last edited:
I've been trying out the old way of changing the item numbers on the http: address of the item page but it says that the item is either unavailable or sold out, so unfortunately, it appears images won't be downloadable from TJC anymore :(. You can right click an image and save it to a file for posting later and then use that to show us nosy lot what you've bought so we can have an oggle (you'll have to do this during the auction while the image is on screen). I think you then have to save the image in photobucket, before you can post it here. :confused:. There is an excellent explaination by Lady Darls on how you do this in the Rocks TV forum :D, it's under 'I need some help'.

I would love to see the picture or photo's of your new ring Pimms, it sounds gorgeous as does the other ring you've had for ages :D.

I've been trying out the old way of changing the item numbers on the http: address of the item page but it says that the item is either unavailable or sold out, so unfortunately, it appears images won't be downloadable from TJC anymore :(. You can right click an image and save it to a file for posting later and then use that to show us nosy lot what you've bought so we can have an oggle (you'll have to do this during the auction while the image is on screen). I think you then have to save the image in photobucket, before you can post it here. :confused:. There is an excellent explaination by Lady Darls on how you do this in the Rocks TV forum :D, it's under 'I need some help'.

I would love to see the picture or photo's of your new ring Pimms, it sounds gorgeous as does the other ring you've had for ages :D.

Huggles look at post #5:D there are links.

Thanks, momadm, I missed that (blushing!). Ooooohhhh, they're lovely! Can you let me know how you did that, Lexxy?

Thanks for doing the links Lexxy, and thanks everyone for the comments. The ring's the biggest one I own, and I was hoping that sometime I would see a pendant of a similar size as well as colour. :)

Thanks, momadm, I missed that (blushing!). Ooooohhhh, they're lovely! Can you let me know how you did that, Lexxy?

i think it was a lucky fluke really! :eek:

but if you bookmark one of the links i did, you should be able to just re-type the item no. you want at the end of the url, that's all i did.

looks like there might be a cut off point in the item nos. tho' & possibly only a certain range of nos. will work like this. worth a go anyway!

i think it was a lucky fluke really! :eek:

but if you bookmark one of the links i did, you should be able to just re-type the item no. you want at the end of the url, that's all i did.

looks like there might be a cut off point in the item nos. tho' & possibly only a certain range of nos. will work like this. worth a go anyway!

Firstly, thanks Lexxy for the link, I've now bookmarked it. I was trying one of the old links earlier which of course no longer work now that they've changed the website.

Secondly Pimms, now that we can see your lovely purchases, well done on getting such lovely Amethysts. The colour looks lush yet delicate and I'm sure you'll get a lot of enjoyment - and compliments - wearing them together......stunning!

Gorgeous pendant Pimms and wow, what a stonker of a ring.:faintsmilie: I love the delicate shade of pink; it's very much like Kunzite as you say. Some drop earrings to match your pendant would look rather nice now, wouldn't it? :D

Gorgeous pendant Pimms and wow, what a stonker of a ring.:faintsmilie: I love the delicate shade of pink; it's very much like Kunzite as you say. Some drop earrings to match your pendant would look rather nice now, wouldn't it? :D

Earrings would be lovely :eek:

And thanks everyone :)

Last edited:
Wow lovely Pimms - both items. They really look a fab colour and I like the style of both too.

Lexxy - thanks for the links I spent ages trying to find out how to do that but never managed it so well done you!

Latest posts

Back