Lock & Lock Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is a new Lock & Lock try me price but it is not appearing on the web yet even though it has been aired.

Lock & Lock Premium 6 Piece Airtight Polycarbonate Stackable Set
Try Me Price £13.14
QVC Price £16.00
Item Number 827920

There is a new Lock & Lock try me price but it is not appearing on the web yet even though it has been aired.

Try Me Price £13.14
QVC Price £16.00
Item Number 827920

I saw this last night and was impressed. :)

EP

There is also a LL set on 3Ep today, I could be tempted as I need some MORE LL sets;):D:eek: or don't I ?
i just wish their PP charges would be less!

Lock & Lock Full Colour 17 Piece Airtight Storage Containers
Introductory Price £24.72
Item Number 827156
UK P&P £5.45

Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £8.24 plus P&P

Now on the website properly

Try Me Price £13.14
QVC Price £16.00
Item Number 827920
Availability In stock UK P&P £4.45
Organise your kitchen with this set of six airtight Lock & Lock containers. The premium set includes 520ml, 800ml, 1L, 1.1L, 1.8L and 2.4L containers. The containers are stackable for easy storage when not in use, clear so that you can easily see what's stored inside them, and heat-resistant up to 130C so you can sterilise them safely. The six containers each have a four-hinge locking system as well as a silicon seal making them air- and water-tight. All of the containers in the set are dishwasher-, microwave- and freezer-safe.

I daren't even look at this 'Try Me' as I have far too much L&L. I was having a tidy up of boxes the other day and, rather embarrassingly, came across two medium sized ones full of brand new containers. I'm sure it's the sales pitch of the TSV's and I just get swallowed in.........!!! :confused:

Do I need to seek professional help do you think.......?!!! If the general opinion is "Yes" then who else is going to own up and join me?! :rolleyes:

There is also a LL set on 3Ep today

Lock & Lock Full Colour 17 Piece Airtight Storage Containers

Available in 3 Easy Pay instalments of £8.24 plus P&P
Tried to order it online but it's not offering 3EP :confused: I agree the shipping charges are too high.

clemenzina

I daren't even look at this 'Try Me' as I have far too much L&L. I was having a tidy up of boxes the other day and, rather embarrassingly, came across two medium sized ones full of brand new containers. I'm sure it's the sales pitch of the TSV's and I just get swallowed in.........!!! :confused:

Do I need to seek professional help do you think.......?!!! If the general opinion is "Yes" then who else is going to own up and join me?! :rolleyes:

Is there a 'pledge' we can sign BL?! :)

Is there a 'pledge' we can sign BL?! :)

I'm not aware of one at the moment! :rolleyes:

Thanks for being brave enough to own up Snuffles.......I know there are many more addicts out there but I think our admission could be the start of a very slow and painful recovery........!!!!! :D

I'm not aware of one at the moment! :rolleyes:

Thanks for being brave enough to own up Snuffles.......I know there are many more addicts out there but I think our admission could be the start of a very slow and painful recovery........!!!!! :D

And you tease me for my 'little' LE addiction?????:D

........is L&L really that good? ;)

Latest posts

Back