The Pago Pago 'supposedly' designeresque snakeskin effect slinky pants

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

140850_DETAIL___20080917.png

I have felt quite sorry for the poor Ideal World models as every time I have switched over they have been parading around in yet another fashion disaster. Starting with yet more New and Exclusive Kaftan's at 9.00 this morning to these other delightful garments this afternoon.
Goodness knows how much they must be paying them I would need rather a lot to be seen on T.V in most of them.

Looks like the type of thing you'd wear when you had the painter's in. :54:

I wouldn't wear them, period. (or no period!:32:)

They look like a pair of curtains from a skanky bedsit! I know that IW's fashion is a fantastic source of amusement, and long may it continue...BUT...wtf are their buyers thinking of? I'd just love to hear some of their conversations!

I have felt quite sorry for the poor Ideal World models as every time I have switched over they have been parading around in yet another fashion disaster. Starting with yet more New and Exclusive Kaftan's at 9.00 this morning to these other delightful garments this afternoon.
Goodness knows how much they must be paying them I would need rather a lot to be seen on T.V in most of them.

I couldn't agree with you more , who wears kaftans ?the models look terrible in them so what chance do us mere mortals have lol

Latest posts

Back