Craft Clinic going worse.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
I thought this was such a good idea when it first started. I appreciate that there will be some selling of products going on but it is going down now. Leonie was supposed to be answering questions about Serif. Somebody e-mailed in to ask about inserting pdfs from craft cd's and I really needed to know how to do that. I suffered all the giggling and chatter hoping they would get round to answering the question but they never did. There is no point in people sending in questions which don't get answered. Most of the time these days the programme is taken up with inane babbling and giggling and hardly any queries get dealt with. They should either stop the "clinic" altogether or actually answer the queries properly.

i have stopped watching it , not sure if its just me but if your into cd roms & sewing machines then your sorted , i am particularly fed up of this serif software being plugged every few mins by one or another of them

clearly cd crafting has its place , but what i dont need or want is the presenter harping on about how much you can do if you bisect the cd rom with serif , what a kick in the teeth when you come on there to sell your '' easy to use click & print cd rom''

i can imagine how much work goes into creating a user friendly interface , so i really object to them plugging serif when there trying to sell a new cd rom from what ever company has made them

its a whole different ball game if you just want to make more of a cd rom that you have had & done todeath or one that you maybe couldnt get on with designs wise & you want to breath some life into it

I recall linda chapman putting leoni's hat on straight for her a few weeks ago when she said about using serif to do stuff with images of the new cd linda was demoing , she said that the cd rom had been made easy to use & basically thats what she was there to demo

I am fed up of the endless Serif bundles too. There always seems to be much more on them when they are presented than there is when you come to use them. Most of the stuff on them is the brushes and other tools rather than content of embellishments etc. The programme freezes on my pc a lot too and I have tons of space left on my pc. I have deleted most of the digikits on my pc now to see if it works better without them. They take up a very lot of space.

Latest posts

Back