Funniest QVC prank call EVER!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

LOL! Good one, love the way it cuts to temporary fault at the end.

I live in Essex though so perhaps I should be all anally retentive like some on here and whine about the Essex stereotyping

Lol I know! For a start his speech and communication was far too sharp to be drunk, secondly people don't even manage 9mph on the M25 let alone 90! Thirdly, that noise that went woooooaaah was repeated twice during the call. I have perfect pitch and can tell you it was exactly the same sound both times. I think the caller's lively manner took them by surprise and gave the whole thiing an air of believability. I especially loved the bit that went: "Hang on Dave some w****r's just cut me up...." cue rubbish sound effects. That woman doing the cooking had a slightly disturbed look on her face , as did Dave, (I don't remember him I have to say) but he tried to hide it!
LOL! Good one, love the way it cuts to temporary fault at the end.

I live in Essex though so perhaps I should be all anally retentive like some on here and whine about the Essex stereotyping

Yes, the lady in the kitchen at first was concentrating on what she was doing but you can see half way through were she starts taking notice of what's going on.

The presenter was called Rob Lock, think I got the surname right. He went over to the States to seek his fame and fortune 10 years ago maybe?

Yes, I think she thought it was "car crash TV" in the making - literally!!!! (Oh wait a minute - that's their regular programming!)

Yes, the lady in the kitchen at first was concentrating on what she was doing but you can see half way through were she starts taking notice of what's going on.

The presenter was called Rob Lock, think I got the surname right. He went over to the States to seek his fame and fortune 10 years ago maybe?

Hahah brilliant :giggle:. Not seen this before well done Julius great find :wave:

I posted this to the facebook page as a bit of a jest but the buggers removed it for not being in line with their house rules

Still think it pretty much sums up a lot of QVC do!

Brilliant!

And if QVC was more like that clip I might be tempted to watch the channel for more than a few minutes a week.

That's great! Love it! I would give anything to hear what is said over the presenter's earpiece on QVC.

Jill Franks: So what we've got here is a simply LOVELY gold lamé bag to DIE for. I've got one of these and simply wouldn't live without it. It's the first time today that product has beenl launched anywhere in the world and is currently exclusive to QVC you can put lots of items in it (short gasp)

Producer: No more than 2 seconds for each breath or you're on the redundancy list. If if happened to Greenwood and Ballantyne it could happen to you! Come on! Sell! Sell SELL!
I posted this to the facebook page as a bit of a jest but the buggers removed it for not being in line with their house rules

Still think it pretty much sums up a lot of QVC do!

Latest posts

Back