Sam Simmons

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

louise66

Registered Shopper
Used to guest with the Emu brand on the Q, which she quickly departed to join what everyone else knew would be a short lived venture, Argos tv. I have just seen a Boots commercial, and I am sure she was in it. Anyone see it? It seems that all guests on air these days are also freelance presenters and voice over artists, as are the QVC presenters.

Yes, she's on the same Boots ad as Beth Caterer, the Q model with the peculiar mouth movements. In the ad Beth is the blonde one with the 1940s hairstyle - she supposed to be a middle-aged mother, but looks about 105!

Yes, she's on the same Boots ad as Beth Caterer, the Q model with the peculiar mouth movements. In the ad Beth is the blonde one with the 1940s hairstyle - she supposed to be a middle-aged mother, but looks about 105!

yes, can't understand that awful rolled up hair look, thoughtI must have missed some new trend as couldn't imagine why she was made to look like that.

I'm sure a big brand like Boots spend a fortune making sure those in the ads are the perfect representation of their target market, seem to have lost the plot on that one.

Beth's pregnant, they mentioned it during a Kirks Folly hour, is she still married to Nick Heywood (haircut 100 Nick)?

Latest posts

Back