Sarah Griffiths returning to QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
I have just read on the website today that Sarah Griffiths is returning to QVC to cover Pipa's sabatical. I like her, it will be nice to see her presenting again.

Sarah G has just been on the morning show, she is presenting the 11.am show with Simon....She said that she is very nervous.....

I'm looking forward to listening to a presenter talk eloquently (look it up JFranks!) about the products, not about herself, and with out relying on the same old clichés!

I've never seen her before as only started watching Q a year or so ago. I have to say I'm very impressed, easy to listen to and knows what she's talking about. Hope we see a lot of her.

I have just channel hopped on to Q and thought I reconise her about the lady presenting now I know who she is.
She was doing a great job.
I can't remember why she left does anyone know??.
I am just off towalk the dogs in the pouring rain on the beach so wishme luck.

I must be in the minority then because I've just turned QVC on and heard *that voice* and cringed. I recognised it straight away and I can't stand listening to her!

At first glance I thought it was pipa , I know shes covering for Pipa but I guess she thought she would try and look like her too :wonder:

I must be in the minority then because I've just turned QVC on and heard *that voice* and cringed. I recognised it straight away and I can't stand listening to her!
No you are not alone :) I am not over keen on her either, I could not put a face to the name when I heard she was coming back, so I googled and when I saw who it was I not overjoyed like some .I find her very superficial .I suppose I can tolerate her, ...just. Isn't it good that all of us can have different opinions.

She's okay ... -ish ... but never really animated. 'Scuse me while I yawn.... :mysmilie_490:

I really did not like her previously and was under the impression that she was unattached so when she was "suddenly" 9 monfhs pregant I was amazed.
I seem to remember that she came back for a very very short time (1 or 2 shows) and left again.

I found her boring beyond belief and when she changed to Sarah G I thought it was like Steve "interisting" Davis, totally cringe making.

Mind you after the shouters of the last couple of years I might think differently.

Watched her on the LG show and thought she did a good job but then I always liked her anyway,by the way not sure I like the new guest for LG she seems a bit robotic.
Lynn

I havent seen her yet but I really like her and really pleased to see her back.I hope she stays this time! I remember her as being eloquent and calm with a good sense of humour

Latest posts

Back