Paying with Paypal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

carrots

Registered Shopper
I haven't bought anything from C&C for ages (well not since my old card expired) and for many reasons I didn't want to give them my card details as in the past they've taken the money even when the order has not gone through. But now they can't do that :whew:
So I'm really pleased that they now accept paypal because I was able to purchase one of the four POTD - the CA2 professional and take advantage of free P&P.
Are there others out there that have stopped buying from them, because they didn't want to put their card details on the website? It can't just have been me can it? :blush:

I have stopped buying from them after I had trouble getting a refund for an order never received.Thankfully I had used Paypal so eventually was refunded. I vowed never to order from them again and have had no trouble sticking to it.

Happy to use them and never had a problem with them - and that's been quite a few years of purchases. Mainly my wifes craft stuff but a few bits from Ideal World as well.

Had issues with PayPal though...

I have stopped buying from them after I had trouble getting a refund for an order never received.Thankfully I had used Paypal so eventually was refunded. I vowed never to order from them again and have had no trouble sticking to it.

this is exactly what happened to me, they even threatened me because what i ordered was on flex pay, and before they were able to take the second payment i cleared my account out - to prove a point to them, as the item never arrived and they refused to do anything about it, they sent a letter saying if payment isn't made within 10 working days I'd hear from their debt collector… yeah right! i phoned (even though it cost me a fortune) and spoke to a "manager" quoted some stuff i'd found on google and my refund was in my account within 2 hours!!

Since then, never bought anything from them and never will! they would rob you blind if they could!

Latest posts

Back