ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perfect Formula 4 Piece Gel Coat Collection with Crystal Nail File
QVC Price: £33.50

Today's Special Value Price :

£27.48

P&P: £3.95

formular.jpg

http://www.qvcuk.com/Perfect-Formul...03826.html?cm_sp=[Ljava.lang.String;@15481548

I like the idea of the taupe and powder pink gel coats but, as I have plenty of both the pink and natural gel coats, oil and top coat left from a previous tsv, I cannot really justify buying it. Plus, I haven't seen any positive results from using it, so I would be using the new gel colours as basically that, different shades. Also, as I have poor nails (bad nutrition) I find applying polishes difficult, but with these gel coats, it isn't as noticeable if you go a bit askew. Wonder if they will sell the new colours alone, under a separate item number? SCW? (any info much appreciated!)

I like the idea of the taupe and powder pink gel coats but, as I have plenty of both the pink and natural gel coats, oil and top coat left from a previous tsv, I cannot really justify buying it. Plus, I haven't seen any positive results from using it, so I would be using the new gel colours as basically that, different shades. Also, as I have poor nails (bad nutrition) I find applying polishes difficult, but with these gel coats, it isn't as noticeable if you go a bit askew. Wonder if they will sell the new colours alone, under a separate item number? SCW? (any info much appreciated!)

not yet Louise but this set is a fab value even if you dont want the rest

ive been having shellac treatments but ....expensive to continue...does perfect forumla last at least two weeks if you wear rubber gloves etc when cleaning ?thankyou in advance

ive been having shellac treatments but ....expensive to continue...does perfect forumla last at least two weeks if you wear rubber gloves etc when cleaning ?thankyou in advance

I don't think it would last that long. I tried it when QVC first had it and it would chip/peel within a few days, everyone is different though.

I don't get a full week either. Not as good as the Red Carpet manicure.

I think it's brilliant , it's the only thing that helped when my nails went all soft and peeled due to being not well .

Didn't work for me. Looks nice initially, but peels off very quickly especially if you put your hands in warm water (even when wearing rubber gloves). I think I've tried every product on the market for problem weak and peeling nails and found nothing that worked long term, until, as a last resort I ordered some Nailtiques Protein Formula 2. My nails are now the longest and strongest they have ever been and I can keep polish on for a week. It is expensive, but considering the £££££'s I've wasted over the years on products that end up in the bin, it's worth every penny.

I thought it looked lovely on but it peeled off really quickly on me too.....

And it went really thick and gloopy in the bottle very quickly, so I couldnt use a lot of the product!

I liked the look of the pink but it peeled off almost instantly on my fingernails. It looks lovely on toes though but wouldn't buy it again just for that.

When my nails went through a weak phase the Gel Coat (prefer the clear to the pink) did provide support to minimise bending and breaking but it wasn't long lasting. It did see me through a bad patch but I removed and reapplied probably every other day. (no more onerous a task than applying Nail Envy on alternate days).

I really dislike the bottles' design; it's a spillage waiting to happen! Plus I think the wide neck contributes to the rapid thickening and gloopifying of the contents.

I get on OK with the Pink and Clear Gel coats - even wear them over other nail polishes. But as for the coloured ones, well I had the try me. The pink is very wishy washy and streaks. The Taupe is more of a Grey and shows up every flaw on my nails. Also they both went very gloopy very quickly. Not for me.

I prefer the clear gel coat - the taupe colour went a slightly greenish hue on me after a few days.

Latest posts

Back