Saturday Night Gift Show with Dale

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Well what a load of Crap. Its embarrassing to watch this show , I thought Qvc would have learnt from last year, clearly not!!!! :headbang::down:

The poor Labrador dog being dragged on like a performing monkey amongst the chaos of the show :down:

Had absolutely no intention of watching, hanging pictures in my hall well more inviting! He waffled on the Eternal show last night and got flustered after a tweet complaining about the Eternal boxes! They are drab but do the business for the price range.

The promo was terrible but every time i see Dale on air i think he looks so tired and his eye bags are worse than AY.

Didn't watch the show - had no desire to - but checked the website, and the price of the pet food was astronomical. 500g of dog snacks - not even a meal - for £14.00 + £3.95. I have two boxers and spend quite a bit on their food, and treats, as boxers can have dicky stomachs so I need to feed them natural foods. Five bags of snacks, for almost £18 would, being generous in my estimation, last them 10 days, perhaps? I know it says they are natural, but has anyone ever heard of the brand 'pet munchies'?

Didn't watch the show - had no desire to - but checked the website, and the price of the pet food was astronomical. 500g of dog snacks - not even a meal - for £14.00 + £3.95. I have two boxers and spend quite a bit on their food, and treats, as boxers can have dicky stomachs so I need to feed them natural foods. Five bags of snacks, for almost £18 would, being generous in my estimation, last them 10 days, perhaps? I know it says they are natural, but has anyone ever heard of the brand 'pet munchies'?

Found the brand, on amazon and other pet websites, one of which is offering 8 packs - not variety, unfortunately, for £18.90 with free delivery. QVC : £17.95 for 5 variety packs, or medicanimal.com £18.90 for 8 packs of 1 variety. It does appear to be a reputable, natural dog treat, but I would need to know the nutritional info before buying.

Going back to the dog treats, they were showing, they had one guest, who i imagine was from the company they come from, but of course you can never no, but they also had a pet behavourist there also, and he said they were ok for any dog.

The Gift shows on a whole, i do enjoy and did enjoy them last time, i dont watch much Q, because can find anything they sell cheaper elsewhere, and to be honest, a lot what they sell, doesnt interest me.

But i watch certain shows, if they are a bit out of the norm

Surely Dale has more about him than earning money this way. I know his wife has her own business, but gawd I would rather be hard up than see my husband making a complete a...se of himself on live television.

Latest posts

Back