Emma Hardie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emma 1

Registered Shopper
I was wondering if anyone knows why Emma Hardie hasn't been on lately. Was the last time March? I love her products and am now starting to run out. Is she another one who has bitten the dust.

I also wondered where she had gone, they're not even showing her on the beauty channel anymore.

Yes, I have seen different bits of her range in my local TKMaxx. The body butter which AY was raving about, the face serum and the brightening mask.

She has been doing a tour of SpaceNK stores, you could book in for a one on one with her. She has been to the Belfast store a number of times it seems. I have never gone.

I saw her range on air recently but with Emma's assistant instead. The stock choices are not good at the moment. Where is the 200ml moringa balm?

Emma Hardie is meant to back on Qvc first week of December so wont be too long before the items are available.

I found this

04/12/2013
06:00 - 07:00 PM
Emma Hardie - Amazing Face
with Alison Young

Finally had the chance to checkout TK Maxx. They had the serum for £24.99 and Q is nearer £44 incl P & P. The serum is nice but I dont think that was enough of a bargain considering we have no idea how old the stock is.

Latest posts

Back