sUARTI

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Just caught the last 5 minutes of this. don't think she cared for Franks too much. Franks totally insincere about her dance. Must be very difficult working with her.

Just caught the last 5 minutes of this. don't think she cared for Franks too much. Franks totally insincere about her dance. Must be very difficult working with her.

Franks totally insincere full-stop though IMHO......

Pity Suarti didn't do a disco spinning pirouette and accidentally knock Jill Franks out, then smash her face in with her gondola style hat, then strangle her with a turquoise necklace! loooool! Now that would make great viewing!

I always find "the dance" the worst part of the shows - and what has Suarti had done to her face? Is that why the prices have gone up to stupid levels? Suarti shows with Julia are always good, they seem to have a better rapport, or maybe Julia genuinely likes the jewellery.
I have a few Suarti pieces from years ago but will only buy from clearance now.

I used to enjoy her dance, but after 10 years or so of the same dance, it irritates. I'm sure Suarti would get fed up of seeing the same English Morris dance so many times too. Good for newbies though :)

I've never seen her dance either, I must not have seen a whole show before I guess. I did catch a bit of the one in question though, and found Jill very insincere in complimenting the headress. You could almost hear her thinking "what the hell is that?" Why mention it at all if you don't like it, just say nothing.

Latest posts

Back