Murad

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Marks and Spencer have the brand. Never actually tried it, as none of it is aimed at sensitive skin. It was on QVC long ago, so another brand they are digging up from the vault.

I see this skincare range is on tomorrow has anyone tried it.
Lynn

I tried this range a few years ago when they sold it in Boots. I had problem skin at the time, I bought one of the starter kits , it was very expensive but I thought it was worth a go, I didn't have any success with the range, made my skin feel very dry and red. Not tried any of the items they have on Qvc's website so cant comment if there any good or not, but id becareful if you have sensitive skin.

I tried a starter kit for oily/spot prone skin, I had a massive reaction to it after using the cleanser a few times, my face was burning so much that I couldn't sleep and I needed anti-histamines. I don't consider my skin to be sensitive and I've never had a reaction like that caused by any other product. Obviously I can only comment on that one product, and other people might use it or other products from the brand without any problem, but that's what happened to me.

Latest posts

Back