At home with Tova

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ah bless, nice to see that Ali dressed up for the occasion.........LOL

Did you see the sycophantic way AY was fawning all over Tova in her show from the US. it was vomit inducing. Has anyone ever bought any of Tovas perfumes?

AY was tottering in those shoes. She has black ones she cannot walk in as well. You usually see her leaning on the table when standing in them.

A lot of people loved the original Tova perfumes. But QVC brought the brand and used cheap ingredients so dumped down, and complain after complain.

Ooooh I would have given anything to see that at home with Tova show. I'm sure she sold her Ernie-influenced house and moved into a new place after he passed away. Would be interesting to see how she has designed it. I quite like Tova, although she always has seemed so full of herself, but she has a presence and personality that makes me laugh. She must have been laughing inwardly at Alison Young teetering around in high heels with "lots of presents for yew, including some preeeeeemyen prodects for your face area."

They visited Tova's home? Wow I can't believe they haven't mentioned it on these shows!..... :yawn: :headbang:

Last edited:
She must have been laughing inwardly at Alison Young teetering around in high heels with "lots of presents for yew, including some preeeeeemyen prodects for your face area."

Yes well Tova's 'face area' is definitely not were it used to be - it has probably reached somewhere round the back of her neck by now from all the pulling and stretching......

I bet Tova was saying "literally" at every given opportunity. Imagine if they went to Keeley's house..

Latest posts

Back