What Christmas TSV's would you like

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
now of course the tsv's are all set in stone (I imagine) but if you could have a choice what tsv's would you like

I would like

a christmas tree tsv ( i always have a smallish one in my porch as well as inside but that had be thrown out after last year)

a slanket tsv (I would consider one for my elderly grandmother - they were on EP only 1?2? weeks ago but didnt think of getting her one and shes so hard to buy for)

a multiple jewellery tsv (they used to like diamonique pendants with chains - just would help out all the awkward woman pressies)

a kipling and purse/pouch set tsv (for me lol...when kipling first came to qvc they used to do lots of sets)

philosophy shower gels and scrubs tsv (for both me and to split up as presents)

christmas decorations tsv (never seem to buy them for myself...would be good to update mine)

Boingers, torches....... Only joking! Some decent gold jewellery on 4EP would be nice. I actually want a gold cross with chain, a decent weight.

I would like a Philosophy TSV with a range of shower gels or one of the new perfumes and some matching products. Fat chance!

On my wish list:

Luminara candles in red... I've just received the last TSV and they are fab-u-lous ... wish I'd bought more.

Bethlehem Lights... I'd like a couple of battery operated twinkly things to put in the window... can't have wires as one of my cats chews them and I'd have a crispy critter if I'm not careful :thinking:

In the realms of fantasy:

1. Molton Brown TSV under £35 inc p&p
2. Any Decelor, Elemis, Gatineau, L'Ocitane TSV under £35 inc P&P
3. ditto for Mally

And, doesn't need to be a TSV, but the return of Bucilla Felt Christmas Crafts - which could easily fit into their generic Christmas shows, wouldn't need to be a dedicated craft show.

Last edited:
A yankee set of 3 large jars winter/christmas fragrances

Laura Geller collection with some new eye colours.

An Elemis collection.

Emu slippers as mine are getting on a bit now.

I've promised one of my mates a new Sat Nav for Christmas so fingers crossed TomTom will make an appearance at some point.
Last year they had a great deal on one. It was on 4EP & free postage, so I'm hoping we'll get something similar this year.

A Bobbi Brown TSV on four easy pay would be nice. Of course I have more change of being the next pope, before we ever get a BB TSV.

A Elemis TSV like the kit they showed the other day at £177, but it would be around £77 on four easy pay. So 100mls PCMC, 50ml of the Oxy Night Cream, full size Cleansing Balm, full size eye serum, full supply of the Bliss caps.

I've promised one of my mates a new Sat Nav for Christmas so fingers crossed TomTom will make an appearance at some point.
Last year they had a great deal on one. It was on 4EP & free postage, so I'm hoping we'll get something similar this year.

I'd like to be one of your mates please. :wave:

A lori greiner jewelery box with anit-tarnish lining, several secure hooks for pendants. Apart from her trinket boxes I avoided buying the mirror cabinet because I don't have enough jewelery to fill it! I have a modest collection that I wear all of and would love a TSV to house it in.

Mally- I always like her TSV's and when I have given some as gifts to my friend she has raved about it and asked for more!

An SBC collection that does not contain collagen or facial skin care.
I would love a large lavender bath soak, lavender gel and lavender and water lily shower cream. They could do other choices such as Arnica bath soak and gel with a different shower cream and a propolis gel, manuka honey and orange blossom shower cream with a different soak (cant think of one) but you get my drift!

I would like an all singing and dancing high powered laptop with free postage and 4 easy pay, that they will send to me in France. Normally they are all UK mainland only. As a touch typist I so want a QWERTY keyboard instead of an AZERTY. I switch over the language on my present netbook, but its not the same.

A lori greiner jewelery box with anit-tarnish lining, several secure hooks for pendants. Apart from her trinket boxes I avoided buying the mirror cabinet because I don't have enough jewelery to fill it! I have a modest collection that I wear all of and would love a TSV to house it in.

Mally- I always like her TSV's and when I have given some as gifts to my friend she has raved about it and asked for more!

An SBC collection that does not contain collagen or facial skin care.
I would love a large lavender bath soak, lavender gel and lavender and water lily shower cream. They could do other choices such as Arnica bath soak and gel with a different shower cream and a propolis gel, manuka honey and orange blossom shower cream with a different soak (cant think of one) but you get my drift!

I also thought I had a modest collection of jewellery until I bought the mirror cabinet. At the time they would send it to France so I treated myself and planned to use if for make up and nail varnishes as well. That was until I started to organise it and put in my jewellery. Apart from having a little push-on light (sometimes its a bit dark inside) it is full of jewellery. OK it is spaced out so there is plenty of space for more, but overall this is one of the best purchases I have ever made from QVC.

Aww thanks Holmca. Do you think a jewelery cabinet or table top organiser is likely this year?

Both Mum and I have the original full sized mirror, mine's white and here's is oak, both bought brand new from the Outlet store (when there used to be great bargains to be had). Mine sits where my old full length mirror stood, so takes up no more space, and it is excellent. Even at full price, this item compares well to equivalently sturdy chevron mirrors that don't have the Jewelery storage.

I would love a Molton Brown tsv. Aparently they have re-jiged the whole line with brighter, bolder scents, whatever that means? Gone are the fancy names too, so Heavenly Gingerlily becomes just Gingerlily, Blissful Templetree loses it's blissfullness etc Be willing to spend around £40-50 for a nice bumper collection. I'm thinking a bit like a SBC tsv but with MB products, so maybe 5 of those 500ml sizes they used to do. How about an exclusive 1 litre size with pump too. I still expect them to magically re-appear at qvc.

Some tasteful gift sets, something along the lines of a lovely scarf with a matching bracelet or some nicer sets of earrings. Perhaps even realistically priced bags with matching purses or with matching gloves. That way you can either give them as a set for special people or split them. I know they do sets of things but they`re always the same old, just something different to tickle my fancy would be nice.
I don`t buy toiletries from Q at Christmas, Boots tend to do some fantastic special offer Christmas sets in the likes of Champneys, Sanctuary, FCUK or Soap and Glory etc etc products and IMO they can`t be beaten for price. Last year I bought a huge Soap and Glory set, all full sized products in a box and think it was around £25. Hopefully this year they`ll have similar offers.

Last year I bought a huge Soap and Glory set, all full sized products in a box and think it was around £25. Hopefully this year they`ll have similar offers.

There's a massive Soap and Glory set on the Boots website now called the Yule Monty for £60, with a bit of luck that will be the half price gift of the week at some point.

A Yankee set which is not just samplers (not that I need any more!) and a L'Occitane with a good selection of fragrances rather than massive sizes of a couple.

The mixology sets are great Mazza. The samplers last ages when you put 3 in one of those. I sometimes put 3 the same and sometimes experiment a bit.

Off topic- I lit my True Rose large jar last night. It smelt nothing like the lid and nothing like I expected. I am in love with it! It may just shift Vanilla Lime off the top if my fave YC list. But I digress. Sorry....

Latest posts

Back