SBC offer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I emailed the a question regarding suitability for warfarin users but they haven't got back to me, that was a couple of weeks ago. They have lost my business both direct and via QVC

I had a couple of questions which I did via Facebook and they were incredibly helpful and prompt with their responses.

I have emailed direct and on their facebook page. I am gutted because I wanted to put a selection together for my mum for Mother's Day but I am not getting them unless they tell me they are ok.

I ordered at the weekend. All arrived yesterday Sharon. Hope you get a response. The price and collection is fab. Am tempted to get another set in.

They finally responded on facebook with a " speak to your GP" I am not going to bother, it's not a GP I would have to see it would have to be a safe ring nurse and I don't really want to take up there precious time taking in a list of all the ingredients in all the bottles.

I might try it myself though my shin on my shins is so dry and itchy what can anyone recommend from this range to try and ease it?

They finally responded on facebook with a " speak to your GP" I am not going to bother, it's not a GP I would have to see it would have to be a safe ring nurse and I don't really want to take up there precious time taking in a list of all the ingredients in all the bottles.

I might try it myself though my shin on my shins is so dry and itchy what can anyone recommend from this range to try and ease it?

I think there's several gels you could try tbh , I would say Leg soothing gel , Calendula and vitamin E gel would be good for ur shin and possibly Collagen and Propolis to make up the 5. Great thing with SBC gels is you can mix any of them together to find what works for you .

Latest posts

Back