Lulu Guinness 50% off Sale Preview Code until midnight tonight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Follow the link and use code SS14PREVIEW at checkout to get these items at 50% off: http://www.luluguinness.com/sale-pr...e=emailCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=

Bear in mind that towards the end of the sale the remaining items drop to 70% off but the gamble is, popular items will sell out before they cut the prices again.

Not sure there's anything there that I fancy and hopefully more bags will be added during the sale.

Resale value is pretty good on ebay* (though I wouldn't but form the sale specifically to sell, but if you have a bag you no longer use it's a good way to fund your next purchase. Or advertise them in the Drop on here as there are plenty LG fans on here and you won't pay ebay fees! :mysmilie_59:

* Make sure you charge the right p&p as these bags can be heavier and more expensive to mail than you think! And always used Signed for or Special Delivery or other tracked service because there are dishonest buyers out there!

Hi,

have to admit, I find this particular selection rather lacklustre.

Just came back from the USA, and had a long layover in Dallas, so went to a small outlet mall near there.

Went into Coach and Michael Kors. The discounts were quite high!

Treated myself to a Coach handbag reduced from about $450 to $159, and that wasnt even in the sale - that was normal outlet price!

Funny tho - one shop had guns reduced - presumably in last seasons colours!

Cheers,
karen

LuLu Guinness Sale...

As promised this is a friendly notice that the Lulu Guinness sale is about to start...

Had an email off them today advising its due to begin within the next few days and asking me preview, some of the bags that will be 50% off are the brand new ones including the sweet shop etc...

Keep a look on her website.

I've resisted from buying - i bought 3 on a recent Trip to NYC and the recent TSV i cannot get any more lol... lord help me!

Hi,

now 70% off some items.

And still nothing tempts me.

Cheers,
Karen
Thanks, I had another look but nothing tempts me either, I was in Debenhams on the weekend and saw a dead ringer for the Franka bag, one by Rcr John Rocha, I can't do links but it just looked so much like the franka and was available in black or navy, it doesn't have the mirror fob on it though, I have ordered one in navy, it was only £44 and whilst I know it will not be the same quality it is a nice bag and is not only a lot cheaper but a lot lighter as well, :mysmilie_59:

I think the Rocha one must be this onehttp://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_089010325543_-1

Also in black patent.

I recall a certain presenter on QVC telling us that a particular bag was only available on QVC - this was last year so imagine my surprise
when I saw it available on TK Maxx quite laughable really. Anyway, even if they were being given away I'm not an LG fan.

not sure if it will work, but lulu guinness just sent me a voucher code to get free P&P on her website... its YCJ14.

Thanks Hun, it worked for me; I just ordered 2 umbrellas and the red telephone box phone case. :mysmilie_59:

Oh Poo! Just had an email saying the phone case is out of stock and so they've cancelled the whole order! It's still showing as available on the website though, and why cancel the brolly orders as well? Oh well, I probably should have saved my money, July was an expensive month!

Latest posts

Back