Revitalash...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
After reading some threads regarding the Revitalash TSV and the disappointment and expense, I thought its about time I shared a lil secret to my chums at ST

Yep, the Revitalash product works - but its like head and shoulders shampoo, you stop it, it stops working, which is annoying considering the expense. Lets look at a little back story of the product....

The first edition formula is no more. This formulation had an ingredient called Bimatoprost prostaglandan. Sadly for Revitalash, Allergen, who make Latisse (another huge product) laid down the law, and claimed patent infringement, so Revitalash had to remove Bimatoprost. For that reason, the reform Revitalash is no longer as effective, works yes, yet, the price is still super high.

So the point of this post? Ah, well as you can see I've posted this in 'reasons not to shop with QVC' and heres why.

I have been a user of both Latisse, and Revitalash, both marvellous results, however the re-form of Revitalash left eyes quite sore, which the 1st edition never seemed to do.

Six months ago, after extensive research I purchased
This product
of course, I was sceptical .. yep I guess its human nature, but regarding price difference, 'why the hell not' and it has that elusive ingredient. Bimatoprost

Glad to report this product (in my experience) surpasses Revitalash and is on a par with Latisse My lashes described to me by my friends are 'lush' which sounds good, I guess, they really are starting to look false now :mysmilie_17:

So I thought I'd post this just in case you are getting a little desperate regarding Revitalash spends. Maybe consider the link above

Thanks for taking the time to post this info JR's Ego, sounds like a good deal from Ebay and I'll keep a note of it for the future. I've been using Rapidlash with great success, but even searching round the net for the best price I couldn't beat that and as it has to be a continuing purchase I'll certainly try this when I run out.

Thank you JR's Ego. I have used Revitalash for several years and have one tube left from the last TSV. I have just bought this to try, certainly a GREAT Price.

Just noticed this thread Going to give this a go but the price of revitalash is of putting. My lashes not grown very much since chemo so will give this a go and see how I get on

Latest posts

Back