Marble

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MinxyKitten

Registered Shopper
Is it me, or are these sizes tiny? In the few fashion items I've tried from Q, I normally get xs or S. The xs tops in this range would be pushed to go around my thigh, let alone my torso! ! Are they stretchy?

I like the look of some of the jumpers, but I think they said 42ins was extra large , I refuse to be extra large. LOL

I like the look of some of the range but a lot of what was on air today was so thin you could see through it!

I only caught sight of one top, the pink one, but I heard a few sizes being read out. Hmm, so small and stingy on the material? Has anyone ever tried anything from this range? I agree Kathy, a 42inch bust should not be xl! Listening to these I would be a large! I can only assume that they are super stretchy. Here is a case in point where it would be useful to know what size the models and presenters are wearing.

I've tried a top and a cardi and both are a bit big for me. From my experience the sizes are generous

I was going to post about this range since I've just watched this evening's presentation. The jumpers and cardis do look thin but maybe someone who's bought them can say more about the styling. To me it's got middle-aged written all over it and I wouldn't buy it, but maybe it looks better than it does on screen.

oh gawd, I've never bought from this range before, and have ordered a red jumper, simply because it was 'thin' , as I can't be doing with 'chunky' knits anymore, they are too bulky under a coat. (and I'm getting 'hotter' as I get older, sadly not the sexy meaning, as that disappeared years ago !). Now after reading this thread I'm worried about the sizing.

oh gawd, I've never bought from this range before, and have ordered a red jumper, simply because it was 'thin' , as I can't be doing with 'chunky' knits anymore, they are too bulky under a coat. (and I'm getting 'hotter' as I get older, sadly not the sexy meaning, as that disappeared years ago !). Now after reading this thread I'm worried about the sizing.

I have bought two pieces ( and a couple more yesterday). The sizing ( they said yesterday) works as XS is a 10, small is a 12 and so on up. I am a high street 10/12 ( busty but narrow with a a 28" waist) and I have the size small so I would say sizing is fairly accurate in the way they describe it. It is also fairly consistent in the two pieces I have. The style is more fitted than some of the other ranges on q. I was quite surprised about the quality of the two things I got. They were much better than I thought they would be for the price. They also come pretty well packed/folded and so were not creased like a lot of the fashion that q sends out. I would describe them as good daytime throw on with jeans jumpers ( dammit I have been watching too much q as I am starting to sound like a presenter) . I would say also that I don't like acrylic jumpers and the range seems to be split in some are viscose mixes and some are acrylic so I give the acrylic ones a miss!

Latest posts

Back