meet me under the station clock at 7.30

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Old fashioned heading I know but it was the thing of love/spy films when I was a teen that people met under the station clock and would recoginise each other by a red rose in the lapel or a folded newspaper.

Now if you were to meet a stranger in these circumstances what item from Q would you suggest that you would carry/wear to identify yourselves?

I might have said a DBF book but there do they come in a hard copy or just for e readers?

Would Julia say I will be the one in a small (even though it is several sizes too small)?

I'd be sporting a smooth groove in all its glory. Along with a Quacker Factory singing jumper, just in case my camel was too smooth to recognise ;-)

I'll mixandmatchdressupdressdown a melange of Kim & Co. Michele Hope and accessorize with Kipling and Emus and you'll hear me coming wiv my jinglejangle shuvoffski joooolry.

So sorry, I just gave a little pump! :blush:

I'll mixandmatchdressupdressdown a melange of Kim & Co. Michele Hope and accessorize with Kipling and Emus and you'll hear me coming wiv my jinglejangle shuvoffski joooolry.

So sorry, I just gave a little pump! :blush:

Fab! Trouble is, you may get accosted as a lady of the night in all that splendid attire!!

Funny you say that - that's exactly what just happened to me at the Spar this morning, buying sweets to appease the Trick or Treaters! 'Twas only the super-strength Tova perfume that allowed me to shake off these advances! :mysmilie_12:

How could anybody miss me with my Yong Kim Ali Baba pants tucked into my Emus, an Artscape top with a picture of the clock on it and carrying a bright orange Kipling bag loaded with clip on monkeys and wearing a Butler and Wilson skeleton hand on my shoulder and eek dangly earrings. It just screams Q !

Ha ha! Oh and I guess I'd have a slanket under my arm, because they're so light you can take them with you everywhere. Not to mention a Christmas tree in a box.

Latest posts

Back