Wednesday 26th November ???

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
Maybe it's my App but on the TV guide this entire day has been left completely blank. All other days through to the end of the month are spoken for with all the shows listed. I notice Mally has not got a TSV day in November yet and it would be strange to have a weekday for her Christmas TSV (although WEN is a Wednesday all the other names are on a weekend) Maybe Mally will be in December then. So what could be the mystery shows on 26 Nov?

Edit: I see the thread saying it's Yankee Candles :). But what else is on that day hmmmm xx

Just checked and my Q App (Android) is completely blank for 26th Nov and has Lola Rose on 27th Nov. It's the thread on this forum that says Yankee TSV on 26tg Nov though.

Well it's them not us WG, cos 27th looking at the daily view is Lola Rose, but on the weekly view it's on 26th, with Hi Tech toys on the 27th? The website is an utter joke!

Does it vary depending on whether you're viewing the week per page view or click on the drop down calendar and select the 26th day per page? Or is it just me?

Let's not forget that the QVC web team is still learning its colours! So they can't move on to learning the days of the week and months of the year yet bless 'em!

:mysmilie_43:

I received an email at the weekend with a list of the TSV for November:

26th YC
27th LR

28th is Black Friday but I bet it isnt the same as any other BF we know

I bet the offers won't be as good as the ones on QVC US, or elsewhere in the US for Black Friday!

Latest posts

Back