How not to look

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
Pippa please take that makeup off ( Joan Collins) before you leave the building.This is stuck in a time warp under the heading of 'Glamour'. I contrast this with bareMinerals over the last few days (sorry but I am a fan!) where the models looked so fresh, even Mally looks 'light' compared to the JC offerings.

I actually like her look today! But I do wish she would put her lippie on properly, it doesn't go to the corners of her mouth!

I think there's a time for 'natural' and a time for 'glamour'. With what she's wearing and how she has her hair, and it being xmas in QVC land, I think it works.

Simon just asked if she'd have her hair short again as he preferred it. She said possibly, but she was enjoying it long at the moment. I prefer her short, but it looks better today than I've seen in a long time. It's probably the strong make up, as other times her colour looks too dark.

It's a bit better than it has been, Pippa, but the style and your makeup both age you so please get it cut short again and go for a more natural look.

Latest posts

Back