Dyson Hot & Cold Fan TSV 17/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I work for a massive technology chain, and sell Dyson vacuum cleaners, day in, day out. Anyone who has had one, won't choose anything else. The technology becomes more advanced constantly, and customer service is first class. When you buy a Dyson, you don't need to spend another penny, no belt, no filter. This is a good price for this brilliantly effective fan/heater. I wouldn't be without mine.

I work for a massive technology chain, and sell Dyson vacuum cleaners, day in, day out. Anyone who has had one, won't choose anything else. The technology becomes more advanced constantly, and customer service is first class. When you buy a Dyson, you don't need to spend another penny, no belt, no filter. This is a good price for this brilliantly effective fan/heater. I wouldn't be without mine.

Really! Just me then, I've had several and have finally woken up to the fact that they are made of very brittle plastic and break/wear out quickly. The hoses last a very short time before splitting. Have now a very happy relationship with a Henry which is going strong after four years and a complete house renovation- there is a reason all builders/tradesmen use them. Will never buy another Dyson.

I think Dyson are another of those 'lifestyle' brands that people think they must own. I know lots of people who have coveted them, but in the end buy another brand after experiencing problems with it, which they prefer - especially the gtech! I have never used one so I can't comment personally.

sounds good. looks good but such a hefty price for a fan heater. i love dyson. my vacume cleaner is around 8 years old lasting 5 years more than miele

Latest posts

Back