Cozee Home Onesie coming on Home Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

When is home day please? And do you know the price? I am rather worryingly attracted to this!!

What's the attraction with onesies? I have a dodgy bladder and am in and out of the loo all day (and night!). I'm a freezer and to have to take the whole thing off to go to the loo makes me shudder.

I'm happy with my thermal undies, fleece bottoms, fuzzy hoodie and fingerless gloves to slob around in from September to May (and hope visitors ring first!).

Ha ha!! I fought against them for years, but I picked a really nice one up in Next Clearance a couple of months ago. I was fully intending to hate it but it was so snug! I wear mine with a vest top underneath so when I do have to strip off, it's not that bad! Hubby threatened divorce though...but he's happy when the heating is on less :p

I couldn't sleep in mine I'd spontaniously combust, but it's draught-free cosiness for slobbing around at home.

They're great for kiddies though wouldn't wear one myself.

For Christmas,I have lovely Batman ones for three of my grandsons who are Batman fanatics & a fab leopard print one (very similar to the Cozee one) for my 12 year old granddaughter.
It was really good value in Euro World for a tenner,their most expensive item!

I also worry about toilet duties wearing one, the fact that it literally req. a top strip down bbrrrrrrr.

I did reacently see a 'two-sie' which seemed much more practical and looked basically like a tracksuit with non slip footies to trousers and a hood to the top.

Which makes me wonder, if you were in an accident at home (God forbid) would you be happy being carted off to A&E in a onesie? This is something a friend recently experienced when she twisted her ankle - she was wearing a pink piggy one with ears and a tail , arriving at A&E. HOW embarrasing, yet hilarious!

I had one years ago and though I was much younger then, I had a problem getting out of it for loo visits. Nowadays it would be impossible. If you've gotta go you've gotta go !.........

LOVE my onesie, supreme lounging comfort. Never understood what people's problem is with going to the toilet, whip the zip down, have a wee, zip it back up! Quick and easy. Your top half doesn't get that cold in 30 seconds!

I want one too but I am 6ft tall and these are never long enough in the body. I may try and buy a man's one but they are usually too big on the shoulders, back, waist etc

I want one too but I am 6ft tall and these are never long enough in the body. I may try and buy a man's one but they are usually too big on the shoulders, back, waist etc

I get mine from Next's tall range or Long Tall Sally. Their onesies fit perfect for us under-catered for tall girls :)

LOVE my onesie, supreme lounging comfort. Never understood what people's problem is with going to the toilet, whip the zip down, have a wee, zip it back up! Quick and easy. Your top half doesn't get that cold in 30 seconds!

Maybe that's my problem - my dodgy bladder means there is no such thing as a quick trip to the loo for me! Maybe not on second thoughts, either. I start shivering within seconds of my trousers coming down. It's official. I'm odd.

ILS - I'm not as tall as you but get much the same problem with swimsuits. Thank God for tankinis.

SCW - I'm another odd-bod (clearly in more than one way!). Shopping for clothes for me is a nightmare full stop.

Maybe that's my problem - my dodgy bladder means there is no such thing as a quick trip to the loo for me! Maybe not on second thoughts, either. I start shivering within seconds of my trousers coming down. It's official. I'm odd.

ILS - I'm not as tall as you but get much the same problem with swimsuits. Thank God for tankinis.

SCW - I'm another odd-bod (clearly in more than one way!). Shopping for clothes for me is a nightmare full stop.

ohh i know!! i can relate to you all like that in so many ways but being stuck in kids sizes for my bottom half is quite annoying as most kids sizes dont even stretch to my size so when i see something & it fits i end up buying like 4 packs of 2 ect

I am tall AND I have big feet, so ones with feet strangle my toes and other important areas....:mysmilie_11:

Good to see this is footless.

But I dislike the feel/touch of Cozee Home.......LOVE sleeping in it, but have to try and not touch it with my hands :mysmilie_17:

ohh i know!! i can relate to you all like that in so many ways but being stuck in kids sizes for my bottom half is quite annoying as most kids sizes dont even stretch to my size so when i see something & it fits i end up buying like 4 packs of 2 ect

Me, too!!! I go nuts when I find something I like and that fits. If I REALLY love something I kick myself over and over again for not buying even more. People must think I only own one set of clothes cos they're all the same :blush:

Me, too!!! I go nuts when I find something I like and that fits. If I REALLY love something I kick myself over and over again for not buying even more. People must think I only own one set of clothes cos they're all the same :blush:

amen to that as M&S did 20% off kids pyjamas the other day & the pyjama bottoms i wanted were in it (in packs of 2) so i ordered 4 lots (2 of each kind) so 8 pairs now & at 20% off it was well worth it & should last me a while

Latest posts

Back