L'Occitane Fleur Cherie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
This is my favourite L'Occy scent and now discontinued in stores and on website. QVC have a set of 10 soaps as a Bargain Hunter (gorgeous really creamy consistency BTW) and a little gift set with bag atm. On ebay there are some sellers going a bit bonkers though. One (uk seller) has a bottle of Fleur Cherie EDT full size for £75.99. He has 6 available and 2 days left. I kid you not. Is he serious? Another woman has a bid on her EMPTY bottle of Fleur Cherie. Why? Has the world gone mad?

Good job I stocked up on 2 bottles in the sales a while back. And those soaps on Q are can be sold individually on ebay for 6.95 a pop at the moment and who knows what price in a few months time! I will use mine though as I love it but sometimes I think the world's shoppers have gone mad.

This is my favourite L'Occy scent .
Weathergirl you probably have received an email from L'Occitane 50% sale and FLEUR CHÉRIE EAU DE TOILETTE is on 40% (£23.40 for 75 ml bottle).
What is the smell like or what other scent it's similar to and does it have a good silage if you don't mind answering my question? I have a few L'Occitane scents and my favorite are florals. I guess that FLEUR CHÉRIE is one of them. I have never tried it as I am fairly new to L'Occitane and only discovered their scents at the Beauty Bash January this year.

Weathergirl you probably have received an email from L'Occitane 50% sale and FLEUR CHÉRIE EAU DE TOILETTE is on 40% (£23.40 for 75 ml bottle).
What is the smell like or what other scent it's similar to and does it have a good silage if you don't mind answering my question? I have a few L'Occitane scents and my favorite are florals. I guess that FLEUR CHÉRIE is one of them. I have never tried it as I am fairly new to L'Occitane and only discovered their scents at the Beauty Bash January this year.

Hi Marina

Lovely orange blossom light scent. Sillage...not good because it is light...I apply the matching lotion on first then the EDT on top and it lasts about 3/4 day. I love the scent so will check my emails now!

They have the full range on offer WG. Perfume, body lotion, handcream, soap etc

Hi Marina

Lovely orange blossom light scent. Sillage...not good because it is light...I apply the matching lotion on first then the EDT on top and it lasts about 3/4 day. I love the scent so will check my emails now!
Thank you Weathergirl, I have L'occitane body cream that is supposed to help any scent last longer you just reminded me of it as I've not used it for a while.

Fleur Cherie is/was my favourite scent by L'Occitane. I've actually just applied some hand cream :) I saw L'Occitane were selling the fragrance in their sale too. I was thinking of getting some, even though I really don't need any beauty products.

I was trying to order it yesterday but my gift card failed. I was waiting for when CS is back but it sold out overnight.

It's okay WG I have my eye now on the limited edition FRISSON DE VERVEINE EAU DE TOILETTE hoping to get it when I sort out my gift card. Did you manage to get some FLEUR CHÉRIE?

I am very surprised they have discontinued Fleur Cherie. it was one of the stronger scents as well. I find a lot of their EDT fades very quickly but if the body lotion is anything to go by it is quite long lasting. I hope they have some left in the Loccy shop I am visiting tomorrow. I also fancy the red cherry gel and lotion from the sale.

Mazza, if it's not in your local shop they do store delivery with no minimum spend at the moment (I think)

Success at the L'Occy sale today! Fleur Cherie and Red Cherry shower and body stuff in stock, yippee! (Yesterday I went to a dept store to secure the annual MB sale offering and they had not received any stock!! Told me quite a few shops are affected. I ordered mine online from JLP instead.)

I am very surprised they have discontinued Fleur Cherie. it was one of the stronger scents as well. I find a lot of their EDT fades very quickly but if the body lotion is anything to go by it is quite long lasting. I hope they have some left in the Loccy shop I am visiting tomorrow. I also fancy the red cherry gel and lotion from the sale.

Marina PM me if you didn't manage to get one as I realised I have more than enough and I am happy to sell you mine for what I paid plus postage. I ordered the lotion full size too but you don't have to take this too if you don't want.

PM me before I return it- probably monday.

Fleur Cherie smells very similar to one of the Guerlain Aqua Allegoria range. I can`t recall which one but if or whenever you can no longer find the Fleur Cherie then it`s worth finding somewhere selling the Aqua Allegoria range and testing them.

Marina PM me if you didn't manage to get one as I realised I have more than enough and I am happy to sell you mine for what I paid plus postage. I ordered the lotion full size too but you don't have to take this too if you don't want.

PM me before I return it- probably monday.

I received FLEUR D'OR & ACACIA EAU DE TOILETTE for Christmas and feeling content at the moment :) Thank you so much for the offer WG it's very kind of you x

Latest posts

Back