Led canvas pictures

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Has anyone else bought any of these ?

I bought a set of 5 small xmas pictures with accompanying gift bag, as 'add ons' to existing presents. Have taken delivery today, only to discover that 3 out of the 5 pictures are identical. I was under the impression that they would all be different.

Of course there is never anyone around at Customer Services at Q during the weekend, so it will have to wait until Monday.

Just wondered if anyone else has bought and had the same problem.

I always get a quick answer when I call CS, even at the weekend. I rang earlier for something- can't remember what now!!

I use 0151 482 1292 from a mobile, as 0800 calls aren't free.

Do you mean these? Although these are a set of 3...

http://www.qvcuk.com/Mr-Christmas-S....html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-5-_-703672

nah Boffy means these ones i think

Mr Christmas Set of 5 LED Festive Ornaments
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.703683

& on the pic you can see each is meant to be different

Yes SCW thanks very much for the item no. as it can't be accessed on the Q site.

I now seem to be stuck with 3 trains !! rather than a different selection of 5 - as this product is listed as no longer available. If this is the case then there is little point in contacting CS as they won't be able to exchange them.

Ah well, I suppose there must be 2 more customers out there who have 3 of the ones I am missing.

Yes SCW thanks very much for the item no. as it can't be accessed on the Q site.

I now seem to be stuck with 3 trains !! rather than a different selection of 5 - as this product is listed as no longer available. If this is the case then there is little point in contacting CS as they won't be able to exchange them.

Ah well, I suppose there must be 2 more customers out there who have 3 of the ones I am missing.

its ok brissles least i could help someone out

Don't be modest, Ian, you help us all with your heads up info. I have also never had any problem contacting the Q, at any time.

Brissles, it might be worth ringing CS, if you're ok to keep the set you might ask them to refund the P&P, (don't say up front that you're happy to keep them). I'd just call and ask their "advice". If all else fails they'll send you a return label.

Thanks for that Akimbo, I'll give it a go.

They really 'aint bad, and actually make a nice little gift that's 'different', it was just disappointing not to have the selection.

I'd ring them and ask them for the P&P to be refunded and I'd also ask them if they would credit your account for a 'token' amount as they haven't fulfilled your order. You probably won't get very far with the latter suggestion but ...... nothing ventured, nothing gained. (But for all they know you were planning to give all five pictures to one person. :wink:

Brissles, it might be worth ringing CS, if you're ok to keep the set you might ask them to refund the P&P, (don't say up front that you're happy to keep them). I'd just call and ask their "advice". If all else fails they'll send you a return label.

Thanks for all the advice.

I rang CS and they DID offer the refund of the P & P, so I took it, as they are unlikely to have stocks in again until this time next year !!!!!

A few years ago I bought some Lindy Bowman LED gift bags - they were fabulous ! pressed a button on the outside of the bag and it would light up. Sadly these have never been seen again - neither has Lindy Bowman ! (I suspect Jill Flaunt will be on again soon with all the wrapping paper and 100 bags for tuppence)

Thanks for all the advice.

I rang CS and they DID offer the refund of the P & P, so I took it, as they are unlikely to have stocks in again until this time next year !!!!!

A few years ago I bought some Lindy Bowman LED gift bags - they were fabulous ! pressed a button on the outside of the bag and it would light up. Sadly these have never been seen again - neither has Lindy Bowman ! (I suspect Jill Flaunt will be on again soon with all the wrapping paper and 100 bags for tuppence)

acutally Lindy Bowman has been on a few times since christmas in july

Latest posts

Back