Clarks TSV this friday ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

jordie_tart

Registered Shopper
any idea what it is yet ?
s I'm trying really hard not to buy another pair of boot - so an early warning would help me to avoid it !!!

Oh I didn't know about this. I hope it isn't a pair of boots two of the models were wearing (not ' sporting' or 'rocking' - grr!) yesterday. They were ankle boots with quite a high block heel, with gold on the toes and heels. They were gorgeous. I can't find them on the website. Oh dear! I saw black and a pale tan/honey colour.

nah most people know i dont like the fashion section unless its a brand that i know would be perfect for posting but all i do know is that it is some boots

Is it tricky to find stuff in this section, or is it just a case of you don't look cos you're not interested?!

It's his choice as I don't suppose for one minute he is under any obligation to do anything in particular. I think SCW has been very helpful over the years and I hope he continues.

Well no one is under obligation or on qvcs pay roll are they,I find a lot of people helpful on here.
Lynn

I've never found Clarks to be very good value on QVC, you are better off looking on their website as they do free delivery / returns and good discounts when the seasons are changing. Whatever the TSVs is it will (probably) be on Clarks website in a few weeks time at a considerably lower price.

I have terrible problems with shoes/boots - seem to fit wonderfully in shop and in a quick totter around the house but as soon as my foot is over the front door lo and behold the pinching and blisters start.

For that reason and that reason alone I have reverted to Q with the intention of wearing them out for 30 days and then deciding, which is something I never do to any other product - straight back or keep.

Cost more but in the long run cuts down on the number of hardly worn shoes and boots cluttering up my wardrobe.

Latest posts

Back