Belinda Clark Handmade Flavoured Gourmet Marshmallows Try Me Price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good grief, £22 for marshmallows!!! Oh and not suitable for vegetarians but no way I would spend that amount on marshmallows!

I have tried these!!

They sold them in a coffee shop down the road from me (think they are based in Hampshire).

I LOVE marshmallows and I think they were about £3.50/£3.95 a pack.

Absolutely LOVED the raspberry ones we tried.

Hated the strawberry ones!

I would say if you love your marshmallows (which I do) worth trying a (one) packet as a lovely treat......IF you see them in a shop!!

But buying 6 packets AND paying P&P without knowing if you will enjoy them.......

Not for me.

I am pretty sure she said on Facebook that Harrods stock them, but that was a while ago.

Good grief, £22 for marshmallows!!! Oh and not suitable for vegetarians but no way I would spend that amount on marshmallows!

Gelatine is a key ingredient for marshmallow. As far as I'm aware, it's nigh on impossible to get the correct chemical reaction to make marshamallow when using vegetarian gelatine substitutes.

Gelatine is a key ingredient for marshmallow. As far as I'm aware, it's nigh on impossible to get the correct chemical reaction to make marshamallow when using vegetarian gelatine substitutes.

You can get marshmallows that are vegetarian.

I saw someone making marshmallows on television (I think it was on the Alan Titchmarsh show LOL). It didn't look too hard and it's another reason to buy a Kitchenaid.

Latest posts

Back