Jf needs a make over

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
I don't have a problem with anyone dressing young or keeping the years at bay - as we all do, BUT Jill F does get her wardrobe so drastically wrong sometimes, and is in danger of becoming a caricature of herself. That tunic top with the slit sleeves was the pits ! did she wear it for a dare ? Then the camera pulls back, and we see the skinny jeans with diving boot shoes at the end towering over everyone. I couldn't stop laughing, and there's the rub, I should have my attention pulled to the product, not what the presenter is wearing.

Whatever happened to the word 'elegant' ??? Sorry Jill, its just my opinion, but you are closer to 50 than 40, and there are times when you look as though you dressed in the dark, and then its from the sale bin at Primark.

I agree Brissles. The floaty clothes do not suit her skinny frame and she cannot move around in the high heels she chooses. She should start wearing fitted dresses. Mind you she might struggle to find any QVC clothes that would be fitted enough on her.

I agree - she is so slim she needs to be in a Ms Beckhamesk dress. She only wears Q clothes when she is presenting those shows otherwise she wears her own so she doesnt have that as an excuse all the time.

She needs to put on a pound or two before she can look good in any clothes imho.

I agree she`s too thin and doesn`t always wear stuff which suits her but she`s nowhere near as bad as Ali Young for wearing dreadful clothes.

She looked awful ext to Lisa Snowden the other evening. Lisa looked pretty and healthy , but JF looked scrawny and unwell in comparison. I hope she eats up over Christmas, she needs to put on a few pounds

I agree she`s too thin and doesn`t always wear stuff which suits her but she`s nowhere near as bad as Ali Young for wearing dreadful clothes.

LOL it is an event worth talking about when Ali Young wears something suitable.

She keeps herself fit and well and I've nothing against that, good on her. I do, however, think she wears the worst colours for her skin tone and hair colour/style, those browns and neutrals drain her terribly, some bold colours or primary colours would do the world of good. She wore a fitted navy blue knee length dress once with red heels and looked great.

Last edited:
I bet she'd look fab in a fitted dress. Or a pencil skirt with a collared fitted shirt. For a girlie girl she doesn't dress very feminine. She could stick with the slim leg trousers but wear a more fitted top. She seems like she is trying to disguise her figure, which she works hard to achieve. I, too, can't fault her for being fit and healthy, even though a lot of people associate minimal body fat with scrawny.

If I was lucky enough to be as toned and slim as she is I would be wearing something skin tight to flaunt it, not a muffin top in sight.

I'd get my hair cut into a swishy bob as well ! the ever lengthening poker straight hair is just not flattering anymore, and she will start to look "witch like" before too long.

JF looking good on the Clark's show from last night. Hair looking silky and jumper and trousers that are close fitting.

I really like the colour of Jill's hair. It's clean and shiny and well cut. I wish she would cut her fringe though!

I'd get my hair cut into a swishy bob as well ! the ever lengthening poker straight hair is just not flattering anymore, and she will start to look "witch like" before too long.

She (and Jilly) need to get their hair cut and styled. Long and lank just isn't flattering and doesn't make anyone look younger.

JF looking good on the Clark's show from last night. Hair looking silky and jumper and trousers that are close fitting.

I agree, she looks so much better! I like her hair too, it suits her. I agree about Jilly though. She has such a pretty face and her hair distracts from that.

Latest posts

Back