Bareminerals Bareskin Foundation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

miss molly

Registered Shopper
Has anyone tried this, I have it on waitlist but the reviews are not that good. Opinions please as I may cancel it.

I received mine a little while ago. Have been wearing it the last 3 days. Purchased the one that included the brush in Bare Linen. I actually really like mine. The brush is really good. I find I need 6-7 drops for a really good coverage. Really happy with mine:happy:

I only used mine once as I bought it in America and the shade was too dark,but I didn't like the coverage anyway so I won't be buying again .
Lynn

I think it would depend on skin type - I have dry ish skin and it makes it dewy, but can also slip and slide a bit. I do not think it would suit oily skin at all x

I think it would depend on skin type - I have dry ish skin and it makes it dewy, but can also slip and slide a bit. I do not think it would suit oily skin at all x

Yes I have combo skin and my foundation was melting away by the end of a night out after trying a sample I got from a BM counter. Also wherever they get that number of drops from to use I'll never know, you could be buffing two drops in for weeks on end and you'd never get even a light coverage, so Lord knows how many drops you'd need for full coverage.

I'm so over bareMinerals/mineral make up in general.

Last edited:
I received mine a little while ago. Have been wearing it the last 3 days. Purchased the one that included the brush in Bare Linen. I actually really like mine. The brush is really good. I find I need 6-7 drops for a really good coverage. Really happy with mine:happy:

Wow 6-7 drops!!? I use 2 drops and sometimes that's far too much !
I use the doll 10 foundation brush and I have dry / dehydrated skin.
I think the only problem is getting the colour right - best to get colour matched at a counter then buy online .

Someone asked on the QVC Facebook page about it in a TSV and they answered with a sorry no.

I see BM have a new skin care range out, I got an email from Debenhams about it.

Latest posts

Back