AY on The Josie Maran 4pm Show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

donna255

ShoppingTelly Supporter
Holy Crisp and Dry Batman.

Did anyone see her? She was so shiny she made Kim K nude oiled up photos look mat! I am not kidding and then the shimmer/highlighter.:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Oh but then it is panto season, so follow the yellow brick road.:mysmilie_15:

I noticed how shiny she looked, though there was no way you could not notice. Does she not look in the mirror before she goes on air? As the resident beauty expert she really should be able to do a better job of doing her make up.

I have a theory that she has so many layers of titanium dioxide bonded to her skin because of her ridiculous sun-o-phobia and over-use of sunscreen that the light simply recoils in horror. It's like a light bouncing off Alcan foil.

She must see herself on the studio monitors and surely she doesn`t believe it`s a good look ?

I never watch beauty shows but I've just walked into room and she is on with Benefit.

Goodness gracious the both if them look like refugees from the Clampetts. . When does the ho down start?

I think the shiny face was a ploy to distract people from noticing that her roots need a touch up.

All these comments flitted through my mind when I rolled back Sky+ after hearing JR saying how lovely she looked today on the upcoming show - then backpedalled to say not that she doesn't always look lovely.

Asides the fact that she's QVC's RBE and she must be able to see herself in the monitors, if not any mirror she passes, surely someone up the food chain could have a word with her? It's laughable that she calls herself a beauty expert, especially when it's obvious that guests have sometimes done her make-up, leaving her look a million times better than her usual look. Again, does she have such a high opinion of herself and her talents(!) that she can't see she looks a bit foolish by not picking up the tips that the guests must try to give her. Just my opinion, but in particular, she looks so much better when she does the Mally shows.

The bosses should be firm with her and tell her that if she insists on being Q's RBE, she should look the part and not like some panto Tin Man!

I feel bad being so harsh, but I'm not the only one who thinks along these lines.

I caught a bit of the 9pm show and she looked so much better. They must have taken her out the back and hosed her down with Fairy Liquid to get the oil off. Oh and someone else must have done her makeup for that show as she looked soft and natural

Holy Crisp and Dry Batman.

Did anyone see her? She was so shiny she made Kim K nude oiled up photos look mat! I am not kidding and then the shimmer/highlighter.:sweat::sweat::sweat:

Oh but then it is panto season, so follow the yellow brick road.:mysmilie_15:

OH NO IT ISN'T!!

Rumour has it that Mr Wozel Gummage will now be fashion guru to stay in keeping with Q's 'Expert' presenter profile..

Latest posts

Back