Lulu Guinness tsv 6/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yippeeeeee just after a big birthday (shhhh) for me so that's my pressie to me sorted :mysmilie_17:

Wonder what sort of bag it'll be this time? I'd like something mid sized that'd work for nights out or weekends browsing the shops (not to be too specific or anything hehe...)

I was sorely tempted with the Paula in the blue saffiano leather but resisted as knew the Tsv was coming up, and am off to Cheshire Oaks this week (God help me!). I do wonder if the TSV will be a small sort of evening type bag, I agree a nice mid sized bag would be good, one I can get a good use out of,

Unless she has gone mad and started doing shades of browns and greys, I am (hoping) not to be interested! I have enough black, stone and red bags to last me two lifetimes! Besides, I have been seriously toying with a Mulberry - argh!

That's not to say I won't be tempted mind... ha ha. But I really don't have room in my head for any more bags that don't get used right now.

Will be interesting to see what it is though.

What I'd really like is one of her continental wallets at a TSV price, but they'd never do a purse as a TSV :(

What I'd really like is one of her continental wallets at a TSV price, but they'd never do a purse as a TSV :(

No, I can't see that either. I used to have the red patent lips Continental and it was beautiful. However, I found the zip all the way around a nuisance so I replaced it with the stone saffiano envelope style one. I do love her purses though. I also have the black/stone half and half lip shaped coin purse which is so cute!

The Annabelle oto is going back. The red is too orangey for my liking. And, can you believe it, black polished Eva is still here, waiting to be picked up by DX?!! It's been nearly 3 weeks now, and 3 phonecalls!!

Unless she has gone mad and started doing shades of browns and greys, I am (hoping) not to be interested! I have enough black, stone and red bags to last me two lifetimes! Besides, I have been seriously toying with a Mulberry - argh!

That's not to say I won't be tempted mind... ha ha. But I really don't have room in my head for any more bags that don't get used right now.

Will be interesting to see what it is though.

I bought a LG couture bag in brown grainy leather from ebay earlier this year and it's beautiful even though it's really a simple everyday tote bag shape. It's well-worth looking beyond the raft of LG sale bags on ebay as there's sometimes a real gem.

I bought a LG couture bag in brown grainy leather from ebay earlier this year and it's beautiful even though it's really a simple everyday tote bag shape. It's well-worth looking beyond the raft of LG sale bags on ebay as there's sometimes a real gem.

That sounds lovely! I always look on ebay but they're usually the same old thing when I look. I have just got all my 'special bags' out on the bed and I use 3 of them on a regular basis :-( Sense tells me to sell and buy the Mulberry that I want (it's a casual bag that I would use at weekends) but sitting here looking at them...they're just all so beautiful!!

I think my trouble is that my style/use of bag has changed. I have a large black patent Lulu that I use on a daily basis as carry around folders etc. I have a small black Nicola that I use at the weekend to knock about with, along with a stone Oryanny small bag. The others are either Jenny bags, Amelia's or others in the same style, which I don't get chance to use. As I am small, and have teeny weeny shoulders, I much prefer a cross body bag when I am out shopping. I am finding I am selecting my crook of the arm bags less and less these days....

MK if you're after a Mulberry there is a website called www.npnbags.co.uk (Naughtipidgin's Nest), that sells lovely pre loved Mulberry bags. I have bought a second hand one from there, and the owner, Shan is lovely, very helpful and friendly. Sometimes some of the bags are brand new and have all the plastic on the hardware.

Thanks Nailprincess! I am after a particular one so may have to buy brand new, but I will keep an eye out on there for sure. Thank you :mysmilie_59:

:mysmilie_378: Jill Franks has just posted a picture of the TSV!! This is the mink Izzy, says there are more colours!

LG.jpg

I do like the Izzy. For me it'll depend on the price and colours available, not much for it in mink in that photo, maybe looks nicer in real life.

I really can't see me going for it. I have trouble deciding which bag to use as it is! I have taken to using my cross body bags lately, as I can't be doing with shopping with a hand-held bag.

My Izzy has a cross-body strap, but I don't need another....unless...well I can't think of a colour I need but, you never know!

All you Lulu ladies will be flexing the credit cards.Much as I have tried ( ordered & returned 3 LG bags) I can't see where the price comes from.But hey if you all enjoy it's your cash & we are all different in our values & tastes! Will look forward to reading you posts to see what you have indulged in!!

I'm not even going to watch!! I really don't want another bag and most definitely don't need one either. I am on a mission at the moment to get rid of surplus stuff. I even did a car boot sale at the weekend!! Nothing LG in there though. They baulked at me asking £1 for OPI and LD polishes!! :mysmilie_10:

Besides, I have two Mulberry's on order :mysmilie_17: :sweat:

It's really nice to really love and enjoy something you have spent your hard earned cash on and I must say you LG ladies do get great pleasure from them.

I love a bag myself but haven't found the perfect brand yet. Now jewellery ...... That's a whole other story.

Enjoy

Reply from Jill Franks:

@qvcuk @LuluGuinness yes it has a cross body strap. Colours Mink Burgundy, Red, Dark Blue #fabcolours

Latest posts

Back