Mally TSV 14/12/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Just saw on Facebook there will be a Mally Tsv on the 14th of December.

Most people would have their gifts sorted by then surely? I don't want one of those "gifting" sets either. I am still using my mascaras from last year, have plenty lip glosses and eyeshadows, I got the BPOTM primer and have that pot with oodles of eyeliners in already.

I am hoping for a foundation(but that was in the last one), a face defender, would come in handy, a blusher and a concealer. Wonder if there is a new product launch this time? Also a good quality, well designed bag would be fab.

Unless it is spot on content-wise there is a strong chance I won't be buying this and this year will be my cheapest year on QVC beauty ever, so far the only Xmas TSV I have gone for is the Philosophy one.

Just had a look on QVC US and there is a 12 pce set.

3 eye pallets
3 mascara
3 eye pencils
3 lipglosses
With gift boxes included

Do you reckon that might be? Based on what you say it was last year sounds likely, do you agree?

That's what we got last year. Seemed like a good idea at the time but was a waste in my opinion. If that's what we are getting then not for me!

Just looked again and checked the date on the first review and it was December 2013 so that was last years so false alarm. If it's similarnthis year I won't be interested. I don't buy makeup for anyone else, we have very few females in the family and I don't like buying makeup for others. I think it is something you like to buy for yourself. I would only buy for someone else if it was something I knew they used and loved and perhaps found it difficult to afford.

I doubt I will go for this - I bought her last two TSVs but haven't really rated them at all on reflection (I even cancelled the AD from the latest TSV).

I really like the face defender though and would buy that again. Her eyeliners, eyeshadow sticks and lipsticks are nice, but I don't think I like them enough to buy them again though.

I like the eyeshadow sticks although they are not bullet proof on me but then nothing is, but I don't think the rest of her stuff is that great IMHO, hope it does tempt me,

I want the duo of mascaras to return and a set of eyesticks in new colours. I don`t use anything else of hers.

Bumpity-bump. Any more information about this one? Mally's Christmas TSV is usually a good one. I too would love some shadow sticks and her mascara is one of the best I have ever used so wouldn't mind a few of them. Others than that, I can't think of another item of make up that I actually need. Oh dear, does that mean I should be skipping this one. Yeah, right!!!

I think I saw on Facebook earlier that it's a 6 piece set. But I don't know anymore sorry.

People on QVC USA forum are saying that there is no Christmas Mally tsv over there and that her last show of the year was 6th November! They are saying that she hardly has any airtime anymore and her shows have been reduced from 2hrs to 1 hour. They stock a brand called IT cosmetics and that is the brand QVC seem to be giving all the time to at the moment. I also read that Mally is only releasing one holiday item gift set available at ULTA stores over there. All this seems a little strange as she usually has many Christmas sets. It intrigues me to find out what that the tsv is now!

I would like to see ITcosmetics on QVC here.

Sounds like Mally is moving on from QVC US(she could still stay in the UK), bit like Stacy without the court case of course. I admit not buying anything from her range, sometimes the eye shadow sticks catch my eye, but I have loads of these from other brands. Marks and Spencer now do them in their Autograph range and they get great reviews from bloggers and the public. Never liked the shades of the lipstick/gloss things she sells, not one colour I would wear.

Hopefully it's just because Mally has more than one presense in the USA so she needs to reduce her time on QVC? I read Mally's book and QVC US helped launch her range and Mally sounds extremely fond of Q because of it so I would be surprised if she left altogether. It's different in the UK because QVC UK is still her only means of reaching the UK market and she has a lot of customers! As long as Mally continues to sell and she wants to be here I doubt she would leave. Smashbox wanted to leave even though sales were good.

Latest posts

Back