Kobo Arc 10 Tablet TSV 25/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

WELL DONE ON YOUR 14,00 post
Keep up the good work I don't often buy the TSV but it is always nice to know what is coming up.

14,000 is amazing Ian well done...I think I've probably read every one of them! :star:

Ha ha Ian, bet you've added a few more since then! What are you aiming for before the next crash?

I have ordered this, as the price is brilliant and for a 2gb. But - and this is starting to get annoying, now - Lee keeps telling us Kobo is the second largest e reader manufacturer, without naming the market leader. We all know it is Kindle, so why not mention it? And to use the analogy of coming out with a Ferrari, for the price of a mini, is a tad far fetched and extreme, methinks. May go for the case, but I do have a Lenovo one which will fit.

They mumbled around whether on not the case was free PandP and I wasn't sure if it was only if ordered At the same time or just straightforward free P&p

Ian, this may be a rather asinine question but, how did you know when your tally reached 14,000? You can't have been counting - surely?

Latest posts

Back