Sbc tsv 22/12/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
There's an SBC Tsv on the 22nd December, Disappointed its so close to Xmas :(

Lets hope its something a little different, Im still loving the Collagen Gel but really dont want any Arnica ( but its bound to be in there after winner a Qvc award :( ), A Rose and Argan Tsv would be great like the one they had in Italy a few months back.

Are the tsv's this close to xmas normally very good value? I'm just guessing that no one would bother unless it is super tempting.

do you think they'll be delivered in time for christmas? when are Q going to say is their last day for xmas delivery... if they shaped up you should be able to order on the 23rd and get it on the 24th - other companies do, so why don't Q?

do you think they'll be delivered in time for christmas? when are Q going to say is their last day for xmas delivery... if they shaped up you should be able to order on the 23rd and get it on the 24th - other companies do, so why don't Q?

normally the last day is 18th/19th & is usually a jewellery day & then thats it but if you have a credit or debit card they do upgrade your postage for nothing but its cutting it

From Adele Regarding the Tsv ...

The final TSV of the year! The value in this TSV is exceptional. We have 2 supersizes, a full size and two full sizes and one of them is a New Product launch! The New Product has had the most incredible response. We have had e-mails, phone calls and twitter messages from so many of you asking for details of this new formula. I honestly believe that it will be worth the wait. It is of course, exclusive to you, our QVC viewers. As you know, we like to keep some surprises for you all, particularly as its Christmas. I hope you will be with us during 22nd December to see the fantastic offers we have created for you.

I don't need or want any more arnica or collagen. Am hoping for some of the other gels to try. Your post Autumn looks promising!

In the last TSV there was a sample, and it looks like that product will be included in this TSV:

10846424_1544264159147912_8174079192880913863_n.jpg

I really don`t need anymore arnica. My OH uses it but he has more than enough to last him. I`d be happy to have the other items but the arnica is putting me off. It depends on price but I wish the 1000 ml gel was something other than arnica.

Thanks once again SCW. I do love SBC but have arnica, propolis and collagen coming out of my ears, Hubby and youngest son use arnica and both boys use propolis, but I still can't get through it and have more bottles stockpiled at the bottom of the wardrobe. The camphor gel looks interesting, I'll see if I can get it on ebay.

Do they think we are drinking the stuff, the big sizes last for ages and they keep putting arnica and collagen in the TSV's.

Sbc wouldnt know if a Tsv would ever sell well without Arnica or Collagen as they haven't had one for as long as i can remember , Q italy had a Rose and Argan Oil Tsv so no idea why we cant have something like that

Latest posts

Back