You know you've been watching too much QVC ...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

...when you start selling products to your friends, and catch yourself saying "see, the beauty of qvc is that you can actually try everything properly for 30 days and send it back if it doesn't suit"

This happened today.

*slinks away, head down in shame*

(Great thread by the way!)

...when you start selling products to your friends, and catch yourself saying "see, the beauty of qvc is that you can actually try everything properly for 30 days and send it back if it doesn't suit"

This happened today.

*slinks away, head down in shame*

(Great thread by the way!)

this happened to me today as well actually, I found myself selling my mother the vitamix LOL

this happened to me today as well actually, I found myself selling my mother the vitamix LOL

So glad it's not just me!! I sold my friend the Ken Paves clip curly ponytail thing, but she had never seen the channel or website. She was planning on having a good look tonight. I hope I haven't created another Q monster!!

My mum made me laugh earlier in the week. She was telling me how she ordered a Nina Leonard dress in XL and got sent a 3XL. She said "I never get any problems when I ring them for anything, they're marvellous on the phones. They're award winning you know? " I had to stifle my giggles!!!

When you spot those synthetic ponytail wigs when out for a meal.

Just back from a meal out and a large family arrived at a table opposite and the grandma had a blond one on. It immediately caught my eye. A few months ago I'd have taken no notice whatsoever as the colour was actually a good match for the rest of her hair. But to the QVC trained eye it looked a little unnatural for a lady her age to have that much hair and it had a synthetic sheen.

When you're on a cruise and see lots of Artscape, Kim & Co, Michelle Hope and Dreamkeeper walking about !!! (THATS when yours doesn't see the light of day and stays in the suitcase !!!)

...when you turn over to QVC in the middle of a presentation of a ring and before the presenter even speaks you know who it is from the close up of her FINGER!

When you speak to someone and you admire her eek ring, only for her to give you a filthy look and tell you it`s real. I actually did this and now I keep my gob shut when admiring peoples rings !

..when you hurriedly make sure your EBAY item finishes the same day as a matching brand TSV

When you go shopping for some new bedding and you realise that you dismiss anything under 300TC because it's just not presteeegus enough for your bed.

When the Hermes delivery lady is almost living with you.

Lol Silver Fox. She is a contact in my phone...so I can refuse delivery or rearrange without her having to come out! Only with QVC can we have such a bond with our courier......

When you try to hide the QVC logo when returning a parcel at the post office. (sorry but to me, this is like the love that dare not speaks its name !!!!!)

When you find yourself talking to you friends about " your lip area" ��

when you find yourself saying "price point" or any of their other irritating stock-in-trade phrases.

Latest posts

Back