Laura Geller: Train Case OTO or Over-Priced?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
So here's a bumper set on QVC UK currently priced at £109 plus £5.95 postage http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-8...l?sc=NVSTPLH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-78-_-207346 :mysmilie_14: Nice set!

And the same set on QVC US (item A257048) for $99 (roughly £63) :mysmilie_10: (similar postage)

Don't be fooled by the apparent extra item in the title of the US set, because they include the bag in their total. They are exactly the same!

So my question is, why are we being charged so much more?..they haven't just changed the $ sign to a £ sign as often happens! :taphead:

But :wonder:

If this is destined to be a One Time Only this evening with a price below £63 then I'll let them off...slightly...because they've still inflated the QVC UK price imo!

:mysmilie_365:

i understand prices here will be slightly more expensive than the US due to various import taxes etc... but that is one hell of a mark up.

Very overpriced! Case doesn't look anything special, (had look at it on US site) looks bit like case in Philosophy TSV.

btw has anyone spotted any LG OTOs? The TSV looks destined to sell out soon, and there's no mention of Advanced Orders.

Akimbos right..

Still over priced though.....

Laura Geller 8 Piece Ultimate Beauty Collection with Train Case

QVC Price: £109.00
One Time Only Price :£89.64
P&P: £5.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-8...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-75-_-207346

Contains:
1 x Spackle Under Makeup Primer in Champagne (59ml) - apply a thin layer over a clean and moisturised face
1 x Balance n Brighten Baked Color Correcting Foundation (9g) - this targets areas of discolouration
1 x Baked Highlighter in Golden Rose (1.8g) - sweep high on cheekbones, down the centre of the nose for skin that looks lit from within
1 x Italian Marble Lipstick in Vista (3.4g) - swirls of pink and caramel
1 x Baked Marble Shadow Duo in Rome/Dutch Chocolate (1.8g) - a golden beige and rich chocolate duo
1 x Baked Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Grapefruit (5g) - swirl on to the apples of the cheeks for a natural flush
1 x GlamLASH Dramatic Volumizing Mascara (8g) - one coat of this mascara is all you need
1 x Double Ended Shadow/Blush Brush
1 x Double Ended Face and Highlight Brush
1 x train case

Worst Saving Ever !!! ......

Laura Geller Eye Desire Water Resistant Kohl Eyeliner Trio

QVC Price: £26.50
One Time Only Price :£24.60
P&P: £2.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-E...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-18-_-207345

This trio of water-resistant kohl eyeliners features shades in brown, black and navy, made in a formula specially designed for the inner rim of the eye area, and infused with soothing aloe and cucumber extract. Create a range of stunning eye looks with this set from Laura Geller.

Contains:
3 x Eye Desire Water Resistant Kohl Eyeliner (0.1g) in Brigitte, Penelope and Marion

Laura Geller Supercharged Spackle Under Make-up Primer 59ml

QVC Price: £24.00
One Time Only Price :£19.20
P&P: £2.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-S...html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-74-_-203258

Laura Geller Spackle Supercharged Primer. Laura's latest primer is enriched with soothing botanicals and anti-oxidants and helps creates a flawless canvas so your make-up glides on with ease and looks freshly applied for hours. Achieve complexion perfection with this Laura Geller make-up primer.

Contains:

1 x Spackle Supercharged Fortified Under Make-up Primer (59ml) - comes with a stainless steel roller applicator to provide an instant cooling sensation

How to use:

Turn applicator counter clockwise to its ON position and gently squeeze tube to dispense product onto roller tip
Apply all over a clean, moisturised face to prep skin for make-up and enjoy a cooling facial massage. Return to OFF position after use

There are a few showing as available again now. Really tempting set if you love B&B. The Pink Grapefruit blush is a gorgeous shade, Champagne Spackle is something I have always wanted to try and that lippy looks a lovely colour.

I have the champagne Spackle from a TSV 2 years ago. Although the glitter is subtle it is there and not suitable for day use more of an evening out type IMHO.

There are a few showing as available again now. Really tempting set if you love B&B. The Pink Grapefruit blush is a gorgeous shade, Champagne Spackle is something I have always wanted to try and that lippy looks a lovely colour.

Having said that I didn't buy it. Despite the OTO price that was a heck of a lot of money to spend on make up especially when I dont need brushes or mascara and don't like the eyeshadow!

I can't justify this price, it's just like a TSV set with a couple of extra items and the price is through the roof.

It was sold in under 60 seconds

Beacuse they started the show about 10 minutes early and showed the OTO in detail then so when they came back to it just after 9pm it sold out in a flash!

Funnily enough, that "sold out" Train Case Set is now available in Fair, Medium & tan for the full price of £109 plus postage!!

Latest posts

Back