Jackie Kabler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Been watching Qvc this afternoon and im really enjoying the shows presented by Jackie, Shes refreshing honest. Earlier Jill Gauntlet was peddling her usual Xmas Tat, during the presentation of some Xmas lights, Jill suggested that a Bride could have the lights in her bouquet, Jackies Face was a picture and Jill picked up on it and it was great that Jackie was honest and said No way would she have them in her wedding bouquet but mayb in the evening do on the tables would be a better idea.

You can tell whos been training Jil Gauntlet on the hard sell...............Her best friend DF!!!

If only the presenters would realise, Honesty will get viewers to trust the presenter and make us more likely to order during there hours!!

More Jackie please :clapping:

I've always liked her, she's smart, organised and professional but can also have a laugh at the right time.

I've always been a big Jackie fan. She's very refreshing. Apart from her being verbally honest, I really enjoy the looks of horror that often flash over her face!!

Jackie IMO is one of the most professional presenters & easy ti listen to although I sometimes think the expression on her face gives away her true feelings on a product! She was on 'mainstream' TV& this gives her an 'edge'.

Has Jackie ever been less peroxide blonde in her time on QVC? I've always thought she would suit a more natural look better. But I agree she is one of the more watchable and honest presenters.

She's one of the only presenters that I can watch ......... probably my favourite one, to be honest.

I just wish that QVC would offer her more hours so that the three whom I just cannot watch were on-air less.

I do say 'honest' loosely though. I don't think any of them are ever totally honest but then honesty isn't always the best policy.

Now whilst she does do a professional job, I find her as cold as ice. Mind you, just lately I have found nearly all of them get on my nerves. Also, I prefer her coldness to false bonhomie when you know they do not give a toss about anything except the bottom line.

I like her too. Not sure Jackie gets on too well with Gill Gauntlet though as every time I see them on together Jackie is completely disagreeing with some of the nonsense Gill comes out with. It can be quite entertaining.

CC

Now whilst she does do a professional job, I find her as cold as ice. Mind you, just lately I have found nearly all of them get on my nerves. Also, I prefer her coldness to false bonhomie when you know they do not give a toss about anything except the bottom line.

Thought it was just me.

Been watching Qvc this afternoon and im really enjoying the shows presented by Jackie, Shes refreshing honest. Earlier Jill Gauntlet was peddling her usual Xmas Tat, during the presentation of some Xmas lights, Jill suggested that a Bride could have the lights in her bouquet, Jackies Face was a picture and Jill picked up on it and it was great that Jackie was honest and said No way would she have them in her wedding bouquet but mayb in the evening do on the tables would be a better idea.

You can tell whos been training Jil Gauntlet on the hard sell...............Her best friend DF!!!

If only the presenters would realise, Honesty will get viewers to trust the presenter and make us more likely to order during there hours!!

More Jackie please :clapping:

Autumn, I think Jackie allowed her true impression to reveal itself, accidentally.. I always sense with her, that she doesn't really want to be on a shopping channel, having been a reporter, and I thought she was a pretty capable one, too. I agree 100%, though, about honesty; I work in retail and customer feedback tells me, that integrity is much appreciated. I would much rather a customer spent an hour talking about coffee machines, but leaving with nothing, and feeling I had been extremely helpful and polite, than spend a couple of grand, but leave thinking "I hope I don't get her next time." QVC is the same; whilst I like Debs, I wouldn't trust anything she - or any presenter/guest - said. I decide to buy, based on my own information. They are, essentially, sales people and, like myself, have targets. Unlike me, it appears they will say anything in an attempt to achieve them. Caveat Emptor.

But that's what I rather like about her too. Not for Jackie, all the gushing and fawning and fake 'oooh, we're all best friends' crap. I much prefer her more straightforward manner. I also sometimes think she might one day, when presenting yet more overpriced tat turn to the camera and go 'you know what, just don't do it, easy pays or no easy pays'.

But that's what I rather like about her too. Not for Jackie, all the gushing and fawning and fake 'oooh, we're all best friends' crap. I much prefer her more straightforward manner. I also sometimes think she might one day, when presenting yet more overpriced tat turn to the camera and go 'you know what, just don't do it, easy pays or no easy pays'.

I agree. Sometime's she's kinda dull but mostly I really like Jackie.

I agree. She's a bit of a rebel in the camp, so I hope she's allowed to stick around.

I like rebels in the camp especially on a saccarine (sp) sweet American corporate machine like Q!

She has the potential to be the Anti-Catherine!

I hope they don't force-feed her Thorntons Chocolates, Folly Dust and Quacker Kitty Sweaters until she relents.

Yes she is a bit of a rebel and sometimes blurts out things before she has thought about them.I like her for that,she always manages to smooth it over though usually with a laugh.

I saw her with Michelle Hope recently ,and Michelle had designed an outfit with a matching necklace.Jackie said , " you could always give it away as a gift". Michelle got indignant and said that she had spent time designing it to match, so not to be given away.She asked JAckie if she would give it away........

Jackie backtracked but was laughing throughout and I liked that.Jackie clearly would never wear such a thing.

I agree that she can seem bored and disinterested at times.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back