Diamonique TSV 05/12/2014

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Diamonique Tennis Bracelet Tsv available in 3 colours and 3 sizes with magnetic closure.

Price will be below £50 apparently ...

Screenshot (108).jpg

How many of these bracelets do we need? I'd rather they rotate their DMQ TSV so that we're offered bracelets, earrings, necklaces, pendants etc with a bit more variety in the styles. They can keep restocking past tennis bracelet TSVs if they still sell well but I'm sick of tennis and friendship bracelets. I haven't bought a DMQ TSV (and kept it) for years!

No rose gold? Unless I've missed a picture... Not that I'm interested, just thought I'd have a nose!

I wonder what size the model in the last photo is wearing. Looks like her fingers may be hooked through it at the back to stop it slipping. I can't bear bracelets that travel half way up my arm.

Ouch it's a bit much, they normally charge around £30 for a TSV diamonique bracelet. May be swayed because of the small size availability.

I wonder what size the model in the last photo is wearing. Looks like her fingers may be hooked through it at the back to stop it slipping. I can't bear bracelets that travel half way up my arm.
I think that another reason she may be holding it because it's very narrow and the stones may fall on one side. I'm not convinced that the clasp is secure enough as if it gets caught on something it will get undone easily - just one twist and one pull and that's it. I lost my eek bracelet it was so thin it broke one day and I didn't notice when it was gone. It was one of the TSVs 17 cm option and was I think £26 back them, so this one seems expensive.

That's the great thing about eek. Losing diamonds would be heartbreaking. I keep losing one earring and I am terrible with anything on my wrist is bracelets and watches.

That's the great thing about eek. Losing diamonds would be heartbreaking. I keep losing one earring and I am terrible with anything on my wrist is bracelets and watches.
That one broke three times and I was on my third replacement and when I eventually lost it I was relieved to be honest

Seems really expensive after the prices of the umpty previous eek tennis bracelets.

Surely most people who watch and want an eek tennis bracelet already have one? I've got one and have had it for ages. I don't want another. Its a pretty bracelet but like others I don't really like the clasp. A bangle would have been nice. Has there been an eek bangle TSV.

Latest posts

Back