Antthony Designs

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
Just switched on. Antthony's usually laughing and joking but he looks and sounds so bored.

Did he say anything at the beginning of the programme?

He also looks ridiculous in that outfit!

I thought he was subdued compared with how he normally is ..... looks better without the waxed tash too I don`t like his`designs` no my cup of tea at all but he a[ways comes across as a nice chap though!!

He was on with Claire this morning, seems a nice guy, but oh dear he has some weird fashion, I didn't watch for long...I hate to think what they wear in America....lol

He was very subdued on a previous visit and it turned out that a friend had passed away.

Only tried one top and it went straight back but agree he seems a very nice person. Mind you anyone who has DBF as a BF should be a bit suspect in my book but maybe he is too much of a gent to tell her to push off!

Flicked over just now and oh my goodness what is he wearing.Never mind the fashions I can't take my eyes off his costume ........I think he is taking over where Harold from Pompoos left off....!

I think the novelty for me has worn off. I find him a tad tedious. Bought a few items and sent them back. Wasn't for me.

I think the novelty for me has worn off. I find him a tad tedious. Bought a few items and sent them back. Wasn't for me.

Yes I bought one item a skirt.Didnt return it but its been passed on the charity shop and I wouldn't purchase again.

He was dressed as a cowboy and DF said she is his cowgirl.......Apparently it's because of Thanksgiving in USA.

Got a skirt in clearance that I love but bought a couple of tops in the summer that were ok.

I'm sure in one of the shows earlier this week he was sporting a matador type costume, at one point I thought he might break into the Paso Doble but I see tonight the gun slinger look is back.

Note that JF has not got into the part and dressed as Annie Oakley.

Yesterday he was in a different cowboy costume ,but it could have passed for a matador costume without the hat.

This one was light blue with lots of gold and embellishments.CH stated that Anthony has a new pet which is a horse named Ginger .Anthony said it is very pretty and he's anxious to get home and see it.

Anyway I think it's a bit over the top and in my opinion detracts from the clothes.I mean,I couldn't say what items were being sold I was mesmerised by the cowboy gear,boots and all...

Aww bless him. He comes across as a genuinely sweet, nice guy. He's like a little boy playing dress up! I thought he looked really cute. Although I have no interest in the range, I enjoy watching him. He's a pleasure to listen to.

Aww bless him. He comes across as a genuinely sweet, nice guy. He's like a little boy playing dress up! I thought he looked really cute. Although I have no interest in the range, I enjoy watching him. He's a pleasure to listen to.

Well he always talks about his " mom" and apparently she has to check all his designs and she wears most of them.

Antthony seems a nice guy but he looked downright ridiculous in that cowboy hat and as for that moustache he had before - it aged him 10 years at least. His clothes are not for me but his shows can be entertaining.

CC

Latest posts

Back