Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 04/12/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lulu looks fabulous in that video. Great skin and nice hair colour. I'm a bit tempted by the TSV too. Loads of products, but I think it will be expensive circa £50 with postage

I am really happy with my Liz Earle/prolagene/Ultrasun face combo at the moment, and have been for a while. However, there is something about this range that always tempts me! Think it's the terms 'collagen/bomb/chlorophyll'..it all sounds so scientific and wacky!!

Like countdown - take 10 letters, preferably including y,p,z and 1 vowel mix them up and you have the main ingreeeegents of any of Q beauty products.

The hand cream from the range is one of the best I've ever used (and I'm a bit of a hand cream obsessive because my hands get so dry and chapped otherwise).

I've been tempted by Lulu's hand cream for a while now. Is it better than Gateneau Vitamina hand cream? Or Alpha-H hand and cuticle?Both are my personal favourites but I'm always on a look out.

I hate to say it but yes, her handcream is fantastic. Personally I'm not too keen on the smell, but it does work wonders.

I've been tempted by this range but never tried it - I've heard good reports of the hand cream - will have to see what price it is!

This wee scots lassie is proof positive, of the efficaciousness of her products. Nothing to do with botox!

Have never used this range - purely because of Lulu 'fronting' it. The same reason I've never bought a 'celebrity' endorsed perfume i.e. J-Lo, Britney Spears, the Beckhams, even Liz Taylor - good though their products might be (although some teeny perfumes are soooooo sweet), I refuse to swell the coffers of those who don't need it, just because of their say so.

If you need lovely bath products, you could do worse than try CLARITY products, made by the visually challenged (blind)
http://clarityefbp.org/product-category/gift-sets/ I recommend the Lime/Grapefruit/Bergamot - they smell sumptuous !

L'occitaine hand cream is fab.

Gawd but Lulu is wretched looking. I haven't seen her for some time and can't get over how much she has aged.

AY has been complimenting her on her youthful looks but by saying Lulu was 25 years older than herself, even if it was tongue in cheek, was a bit near the knuckle.

10 minutes was enough for me as they seemed determined to talk over each other.

Oh I simply can`t be doing with the bullsh^t those 2 are spouting between them. Talk about grating ...

Tuned in to get some info on these products. Want to try Time Bomb but am really a Gatineau girl. Couldn't really get enough information to know if it is right for me, they are constantly talking and fawning over each other. I thought this was supposed to be about the products!!

Got the repeat show on, whilst doing some research for work today online, and a lady has tweeted in, Lulu's skin shows the products work. Now, I respect everyone's opinion can be different, and we are all entitled to our own pov but, imo, botox has made a larger contribution to the condition of her skin, than any skincare cream. Why read such tweets out? Do they think we are all a few sandwiches short of a picnic?

I have tried some of the products and they are nice but i don't know why they have put two serums in the kit a day cream would of been better.

I tried a TSV some time ago but it didnt do anything for my age problems.

Today Lulu is looking a little more lined and her neck is quite lined as well,so maybe time is catching up with her after all.She does look good for her age , but now looks like a normal ageing woman who looks after herself.

I read an article some time back ,several years ago, where she stated she was going to stop Botox and go natural.

Lu Lu .... Just cannot warm to her ....she can't seem to get out of her own bubble and appears to be self obsessed ...like most of the showbiz world I suppose lol

Latest posts

Back